Search found 715 matches

by theGryphon
08 Oct 2016, 07:52
Forum: News
Topic: Heroes VII. - Development cancelled
Replies: 23
Views: 14663

Re: Heroes VII. - Development cancelled

Well, unfortunately Ubisoft owns the game and they can do whatever they want with it. In the worst case scenario, they'll put it in their pile of dead games and let it rot for a decade or two. All we can hope now is for a game studio who will do justice to the franchise to offer a price on it that w...
by theGryphon
11 Apr 2015, 19:15
Topic: Skills and Warcries
Replies: 19
Views: 9199

Skills and Warcries

Yeah, I think it's not faction dependent. Only requirement is a Might hero.

They really should have based this on H5 system. Instead, this is the H6 system visually wrapped into a circle. Nice! They think they can deceive some of us by calling it a skill wheel...
by theGryphon
04 Feb 2015, 02:31
Topic: Heroes VII: February Screenshots
Replies: 26
Views: 12231

Heroes VII: February Screenshots

They also said the proportions of units/entities are not final. Hopefully not!
by theGryphon
31 Jan 2015, 18:54
Topic: H3 HD Launched
Replies: 42
Views: 18581

H3 HD Launched

I'll buy it when they do AB and SOD as well.
by theGryphon
31 Dec 2014, 03:48
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: Heroes III HD
Replies: 9
Views: 5213

Heroes III HD

To me "HD" means support for high resolution displays, at least up to 4K, by providing a better FOV... you know, actually utilizing the pixel assets. If they can do that, it can be a game changer. Without it, it's meh. I'd personally buy it still, but it would have little to no effect on t...
by theGryphon
05 Dec 2014, 18:34
Topic: Adblock?
Replies: 16
Views: 7715

Adblock?

I'll make an exception too ;)
by theGryphon
05 Nov 2014, 06:32
Topic: Dungeon Line-up Vote
Replies: 35
Views: 13543

Dungeon Line-up Vote

Hmm, Dungeon gets two phases of votes...

Why not Sylvan too? Just do a second vote as continuation of the first...
by theGryphon
27 Sep 2014, 15:26
Topic: Vote for the Sylvan Lineup!
Replies: 80
Views: 32647

Vote for the Sylvan Lineup!

@hellegennes I don't think you understood what I said. Democracy is BS if the choices given are crippled. If the choices presented are merely manifestations of hidden agendas dictated by a strong minority, or collusion, or simply limited wisdom, no matter what the majority picks, the outcome will on...
by theGryphon
27 Sep 2014, 01:41

Whaaaat? I'm not in the Haven faction??? Who said that? Where? Why?

Now I'm sad... I can really use that hug PT :)

But why, seriously?
by theGryphon
26 Sep 2014, 23:50

Not voting does not protect me from the voes of the voting process if I end-up being affected by sub-par outcomes due to the handicaps of the voting process or voters themselves ;) I'm not a fan of the way democracy is implemented 99.99% of the time. Democracy is kind of a Utopia, like Communism, lo...
by theGryphon
26 Sep 2014, 23:45

I oppose voting because 1) With the effort of creating choices, we saw that Limbic actually created three sub-optimal line-ups, 2) The fan mass does not necessarily have the expertise to make the right decision, 3) Having choices does not mean there is democracy (see also point 1), 4) More often tha...
by theGryphon
26 Sep 2014, 14:53

Yeah, please no more votes. Just do your job Limbic and deliver a good game! :)
by theGryphon
26 Sep 2014, 03:13
Topic: Heroes VII: Resources presentation
Replies: 13
Views: 7005

Heroes VII: Resources presentation

I really like the new resources!

And, I don't have any problem with the names at all.

Reading the comments at the blog, so many people are complaining with the names. I don't get it. As if trying to nitpick...
by theGryphon
20 Sep 2014, 18:38

@Pol We know that's not gonna happen with Treant. It's gonna be the good-old Treant with entangling ability and Dryad support. Sure, Champion level hit points and stats. But boring as Hell. Treant is not Champion material. And that Core+Champion combo just sucks, dryad being useless unless you pick ...
by theGryphon
20 Sep 2014, 15:14

I'd like to ask, would you ever pick Treants as Champion instead of Green Dragon? I mean, you can do the that for the heck of it, but let's be honest and visualize the moment when you're about to pick. Green Dragon with all its charisma will lure you in, you wouldn't be able to resist. So, if Fury o...
by theGryphon
17 Sep 2014, 15:48

Now that we know Green Dragon is a walker, the only Elite/Champion flier is with the Balance line-up. I don't know what they were thinking. Plus, that Doe/Deer sounds like a peaceful animal, what does it have to do with the Fury line-up? Fury line-up should have been badass. Replace Deer with Wyvern...
by theGryphon
16 Sep 2014, 04:02

The play style depends on the stats and abilities they give the creatures. You can make Unicorn a slow tank, or a nimble attacker, while still having the classic magic aura. Therefore the best line up is about the fit of the creatures to the faction and to each other and to the overall HOMM lore. Th...
by theGryphon
13 Sep 2014, 20:05

I totally agree with no Dragons as units. With the creatures named, my favorite faction would consist of hunters, dryads, pixies, unicorns, druids, blade dancers, phoenixes and treants. Just make phoenixes a bit more offensive than described, you're good to go. Seriously, I don't know why this line-...
by theGryphon
11 Sep 2014, 17:37
Topic: The Elves Have It
Replies: 15
Views: 8199

The Elves Have It

I was under the impression that Dungeon vs Inferno vote would be not about joining the Council, but rather for the "bad guy" role. We need a bad guy after all, don't we? :)
by theGryphon
08 Sep 2014, 01:08
Topic: Heroes VII : One moree weeke to vote for Dwarfs or Elves...
Replies: 26
Views: 10777

Heroes VII : One more week to vote for Dwarfs or Elves...

Given this choice, I voted Sylvan. Between the two, Sylvan is a must-have. My only fear is that Dark Elves may win the second vote. Hate the Dark Elf faction! Sorry Black Dragon, but Inferno is the must-have in the second vote IMHO...

Go to advanced search