Search found 5 matches

by Tenchifew
26 Sep 2006, 21:40
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Your opinions on this Agrael build
Replies: 8
Views: 10831

Oh i thought sorcery or summoning was needed to be offered the mission reward - my mistake. Had no bugs so far but Gilraen is indeed.... hard... :devil: but i think i have a strategy that just might work (better i hope it will) third take on this map but i think i will try it out tomorrow. Can write...
by Tenchifew
26 Sep 2006, 20:55

I took sorcery because phantom force is a lvl 3 spell - i couldn't cast it without sorcery (magic insight than capped at creatures lvl 4) or summoning magic. I also play 1.0 - played 1.3 haven campaign and couldn't understand as a friend of mine told me the last haven mission to be difficult - it wa...
by Tenchifew
26 Sep 2006, 12:17

Your opinions on this Agrael build

I am in the mission 3 right now: expert gating consume corpse mark of the damned expert attack battle frenzy expert logistics pathfinding swift gating teleport assault expert sorcery magic insight (phantom Forces!!!) basic luck i plan to choose: expert luck and swarm gating as soon as possible attac...
by Tenchifew
26 Sep 2006, 01:49
Forum: Modcrafting Guild
Topic: changes to skill requirements for ultimate skills
Replies: 73
Views: 65124

Thank you for swift response - it worked beautifully after i restarted the map. (tested with console as you suggested) Just one thing to add to the discussion about prerequisites: i also think it would be enough to stop by cold steel for necropolis, since i don't think the necro ultimate is strong e...
by Tenchifew
25 Sep 2006, 22:18
Forum: Modcrafting Guild
Topic: changes to skill requirements for ultimate skills
Replies: 73
Views: 65124

one question: does this mod function with 1.0 version also?
I am playing through the single player campaign at the moment 1.0 because i found 1.3 to be a little bit too easy but i would really like to be able to try out the ultimates in this campaign.

Go to advanced search