Fallen Knight Evolution

The old Heroes games developed by New World Computing. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.

FEAR ME!!!

H3 Black Knight
16%
H3 Dread Knight
38%
H4 Dark Champion
18%
H5 Death Knight
28%

Total votes: 87

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 14 Oct 2006, 19:26

Metathron wrote: If the knight's countenance is so awe-inspiring and macabre, the least he could do is cover it up with something that maintains, does not negate, such infamy.
I'm sure that when your head is spread all over the place you'll be laughing at him alot.

And i don't really think the bucket looks funny ha-ha anyway.
Disclaimer: May contain sarcasm!
I have never faked a sarcasm in my entire life. - ???
"With ABC deleting dynamite gags from cartoons, do you find that your children are using explosives less frequently?" — Mark LoPresti

Alt-0128: €

vhilhu
Druid
Druid

Unread postby vhilhu » 14 Oct 2006, 19:49

ThunderTitan wrote: And i don't really think the bucket looks funny ha-ha anyway.
neither do i. i feel sorry for that poor guy in there. in school others lauged at him: "hows it going today, buckethead?" "is this the end of Bucketman and Robin?" "i have got SUCH a need to pee right now, lend me a bucket." but as he progressed through school, he made a Black List of people who said things. after graduating, he took an old stick and brilliantly tied a big knife on it and revenged those guys. Sadly, some of them had become AA-s so it was a bit tricky :devil: .

bucketman is a natural born comedian. starring: Monty Python's Holy Grail: "Just a flesh wound."

you all saw my point anyway, right? admit it. You gotta vote for the really sinister h3 non-upg.

---

the fearsome h3 Dread Knight in action:
do you really like this guy as lvl6?

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 14 Oct 2006, 21:00

vhilhu wrote: do you really like this guy as lvl6?
Of course. King Arty is obviously a high lvl hero, and the Bucket Knight is very brave. :devil:

And a Monty Python reference is always welcomed. That's one of the problems with modern games, they tend to lack all them wacky references that gave the old games their soul.

Oh, and here's a pic of an actual great helm:

As for the H5's horned helmet:
European Iron Age helmets with horns are known from a few depictions, and even fewer actual finds. They were probably used for religious ceremonial or ritual purposes.
And (sorry Orfinn):
here is one other instance of a possible depiction of a Viking Age horned helmet, a dubious illustration on a tapestry found in the Viking age Oseberg ship burial.
Thus, although horned helmets are in popular culture often associated with Vikings, there is no evidence that Viking Age Scandinavians have ever worn them. The attribution probably arose in 19th century Swedish Romanticism.
Disclaimer: May contain sarcasm!
I have never faked a sarcasm in my entire life. - ???
"With ABC deleting dynamite gags from cartoons, do you find that your children are using explosives less frequently?" — Mark LoPresti

Alt-0128: €

Return to “Heroes I-IV”