H4 Maps and Other Legacy Maps On CH

The old Heroes games developed by New World Computing. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
ItsAllSoulvable22
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

H4 Maps and Other Legacy Maps On CH

Unread postby ItsAllSoulvable22 » 25 Oct 2023, 09:50

I AM looking for the modified version of the original H4 Veldrynus "War of the Ring" map (by a different author). I tried using the CH database but it was giving an error. Is that just a bug? Most likely you've still got the old maps/campaigns etc. and it is just a bug why they don't come up properly.

Best regards,
Steven Lynch from Australia.

PS: That other account with a similar name was inaccessible so I had to create a new one.

Pol
Admin
Admin

Re: H4 Maps and Other Legacy Maps On CH

Unread postby Pol » 25 Oct 2023, 13:14

Different author and the same name?

I do see "War of the Ring" and "War of the Ring!" as H2 maps. I also see H3C: Tolkien's War of the Ring by Yurian Stonebow | XL | 6/2. And finally there's also his H4 version here.
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

ItsAllSoulvable22
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby ItsAllSoulvable22 » 26 Oct 2023, 06:53

Yes, and with regards to me the same author with a different user name. I AM Creating a business called "It's All Soulvable", which is on Youtube as "@ItsAllSoulvable22". I AM about to start to add a whole lot of shorts to gauge interest, though I will still follow games I really love obviously. The channel will feature many things, "A little bit of everything, it's all soulvable", including gaming, including indie titles, well known titles, and golden oldies/diamonds in the rough like HOMM (with an emphasis on 4, which I will eventually do or help with some map creation). So I will share some videos on Steam once I've created some gaming content for the gaming part of the channel.

Has anyone here tried the new HOMM4: Enhancement Mod?

Best regards,
The Old, Now Younger, Western Wizard. That's Western Australian Wizard. ;p

delirious
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby delirious » 08 Jan 2024, 08:27

I will subscribe to your channel
doodle jump

Return to “Heroes I-IV”