H3 map Return The Dragon Father Power important update

The old Heroes games developed by New World Computing. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
Artas1984
Assassin
Assassin

H3 map Return The Dragon Father Power important update

Unread postby Artas1984 » 03 Jul 2011, 19:06

Return The Dragon Father Power - my only mission based H3 map get's a critical update and is online to download now:

https://www.celestialheavens.com/featur ... 0Power.zip

There was en error with the computer hero getting stuck in one of the teleports and going nowhere. The computer hero would hang in that teleport, making waiting for it's turn an endless waste of time.
I also made the map easier by placing the Stronghold main hero Beragor 10 radius stationary instead of mobile - he would come into your territory with his massive army too early, when you still did not have your 640 unicorns.

Heroes franchise was not about the free actions of Heroes or monsters, it was not about 3D of shiny graphics either, it was about diversity and balance, simplicity of gameplay and realistic picture, strategy in it's purest form. That's why Heroes 3 will be the greatest game of all, because only Heroes 3 has all those qualities together, no matter which one you personally like more. This statement is unquestionable, uncriticized and undeniable .

Return to “Heroes I-IV”