Help Download WOG

Official forum of the Wake of Gods mod to Heroes of Might and Magic III.
loddydoddy85
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Help Download WOG

Unread postby loddydoddy85 » 29 Nov 2006, 03:18

If you give me your e-mail address i'll send you a print screen. it says i installed the initial and was tryin to install the patch and it says there some .wog broken or what not files and look into directory and debug by number. i'm not it so i don't know what i'm supposed to do. help please

loddydoddy85
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Revising

Unread postby loddydoddy85 » 29 Nov 2006, 06:43

Whoever has read this already sorry for how I worded my question. I was in a hurry and doing multiple things at once. If you give me your e-mail address i'll be happy to send you a print screen of what i'm talking about. I've already installed the basic initialation of WOG. l and was trying to install the patch and it says there is some .wog broken file and tells me to look into some directory and debug by latest number. i'm not a tech guy so i don't know what i'm supposed to do. Please help me if you know how to fix this. I was using the free download and tried the east and west ones. If you know of another site please tell me (thats free). Also, when I downloaded the west coast one the same thing came up on the basic WOG instalation. Thanks for your help.

Qurqirish Dragon
Genie
Genie

Unread postby Qurqirish Dragon » 29 Nov 2006, 23:17

If you downloaded the files at all recently (anytime after 3.58f was released), then you do not need to patch it any further- all patches are already incorporated into it.

On another note, please simply continue a thread rather than creating a new one for updates. I am locking the two oldest ones.

Return to “Wake of Gods”