need help in WOG campains !!!

Official forum of the Wake of Gods mod to Heroes of Might and Magic III.
question
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

need help in WOG campains !!!

Unread postby question » 25 Feb 2006, 19:18

i have finish 2 campains of In The Wake Of Gods but now im in the 3 one and i stuck with the 4 holls.
I put my heroes in the holls and they teleport them to the same places the other heroes have been and not only that i cant pass the walls i try to speak to the arch magi/zoults/..... but its no use they not even speak to me ..... some one tell me what can i do

asja
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Re: need help in WOG campains !!!

Unread postby asja » 27 Feb 2006, 13:21

....they teleport them to the same places the other heroes have been
It's ok if they do 'cause you can make all your heroes ''equaly'' strong by visiting same marleto towers(+1 defence..etc) Make sure you get strong enough for your enemy is realy powerful-his main hero has lots or horde archdevils and cant-remember how many hell barons.
....try to speak to the arch magi/zoults/..... but its no use they not even speak to me .....
indeed they should speak with you asking which stats you want them to lower on your enemy-attack,defence,spellpwr or knowledge. You should realy power up before deciding goind across the walls, as i said before,but dont delay too much for enemy can get even more units(when i attacked him he had 'bout 70 archdevils). But if arch magi/zealots/.. still wont speak with u after mousing/clicking over them im afraid i cannot help u there :disagree:

question
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby question » 28 Feb 2006, 12:13

about the army its not prob my titans nomber is like 230+ and so the others.
if u can give me some link to download the campain map or if u can send it to my mail: makarenko88@mail.ru
it will realy help me if u can send it :)

Return to “Wake of Gods”