Help! Please!

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
bahaa
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Help! Please!

Unread postby bahaa » 22 Feb 2009, 03:38

Hi guys

My pc got infected with an annoying virus that messed up with my exe files and I had to delete them. Among those files deleted was tribes of the east v3.1 exe, and I can no longer find the game cds to reinstall it.

Can anyone of be kind enough and email me tribes of the east v3.1 (latest)Europe to me?

My email: ***

Thank You
Baha'a

MistWeaver
Wraith
Wraith

Unread postby MistWeaver » 22 Feb 2009, 12:02

and I can no longer find the game cds to reinstall it
You have to do better than this.

bahaa
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby bahaa » 22 Feb 2009, 12:25

wtf is that supposed to mean? What exactly are you hinting at? That I don't own the game and am pretending to have it?

Not to hint at your IQ or something, but how exactly am I supposed to benefit from the game EXE alone? If I don't already have the game installed!

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 22 Feb 2009, 14:02

I don't know how you're planning to benefit from stand alone exe file but it's not my buisness. :P

And even exe alone is protected by copyright laws so what do you want isn't legal and we don't support what is illegal. Simple as that case is closed. I bet you can find yourself a better solution.

Thread closed for being in contradiction with forum rules.
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

Return to “Heroes V-VI”