userMODs on vista?

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
Mirez
Location: in the core of the hart of the centre of everything

userMODs on vista?

Unread postby Mirez » 30 Jul 2008, 16:26

hey guy's I got a quick question.

so I was playing tote a few day's ago at a frieds house and he kept alt+tabbing to see the skill-wheel, so I told him about the ingame skillwheel mod and some others (necrobutton n sharper texture)
so the next day I go to his house again with the mods on my mp3 player, but I couldn't find the userMODs folder (I suck with vista)
I did see the ToTe folder and map editor, fan documents etc. but not the userMODs folder :s

any1 know why or where it's located?
and if I make a new folder called userMODs, will it work?
treants are dendrosexual 0_o

Asheera
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Asheera » 30 Jul 2008, 16:55

It's located in the same folder where the Maps folder is. I don't have any clue why would you see the Maps folder and not the UserMODs one...

Try creating a UserMODs and see if it works
No matter how powerful one becomes, there is always someone stronger. That's why I'm in a constant pursuit of power, so I can be prepared when an enemy tries to take advantage of me.

fiur
Pixie
Pixie

Re: userMODs on vista?

Unread postby fiur » 01 Aug 2008, 12:29

haloswift wrote:hey guy's I got a quick question.

so I was playing tote a few day's ago at a frieds house and he kept alt+tabbing to see the skill-wheel, so I told him about the ingame skillwheel mod and some others (necrobutton n sharper texture)
so the next day I go to his house again with the mods on my mp3 player, but I couldn't find the userMODs folder (I suck with vista)
I did see the ToTe folder and map editor, fan documents etc. but not the userMODs folder :s

any1 know why or where it's located?
and if I make a new folder called userMODs, will it work?
Nice to se that some ppl still use that mod :)

Return to “Heroes V-VI”