Help - Dungeon Bug?

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
kelnas
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Help - Dungeon Bug?

Unread postby kelnas » 15 Feb 2008, 18:33

I'm getting what seems to be a strange bug in both the TotE campaign and in some single player custom maps -- certain (but not all) dungeon creatures are super powerful and are ruining the game balance. For example, shadow dragons with 3000 hp and minotaur guards with 2200 hp. Attack, defense, etc. are also super high. I had LotA installed prior to TotE but removed those files, updated after installing TotE, can't figure out what is causing the bug. Can one custom map infect the others? I haven't modified anything other than to add maps. Any thoughts appreciated.

PhoenixReborn
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby PhoenixReborn » 15 Feb 2008, 18:36

Yes, the map master of disguise causes this problem. Take it out of map folder when finished with it.

kelnas
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby kelnas » 15 Feb 2008, 18:38

thanks. will do.

fiur
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby fiur » 15 Feb 2008, 22:43

PhoenixReborn wrote:Yes, the map master of disguise causes this problem. Take it out of map folder when finished with it.
hmrf.....
I fixed the problem with master of disguise loooong time ago just download the latest version and it's all good... :)

PhoenixReborn
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby PhoenixReborn » 15 Feb 2008, 22:52

I know, but the question comes up every once in a while...I wonder from where people get the old version? I never had the problem myself.

Return to “Heroes V-VI”