Getting frustrated

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
saugeen
Peasant
Peasant

Getting frustrated

Unread postby saugeen » 14 Jan 2008, 03:16

I have restarted this final campaign many times in an effort to obtain the requirements for Arcane Ominisience. Also dark magic is impossible to obtain from the memory mentor in the 3rd mission. I get offered everything but! So I am wondering what would be a good alternative. Maybe distructive magic for Wulfstan!

Nelgirith
Conscript
Conscript

Re: Getting frustrated

Unread postby Nelgirith » 14 Jan 2008, 09:01

saugeen wrote:I have restarted this final campaign many times in an effort to obtain the requirements for Arcane Ominisience. Also dark magic is impossible to obtain from the memory mentor in the 3rd mission. I get offered everything but! So I am wondering what would be a good alternative. Maybe distructive magic for Wulfstan!
Well first thing, are you using the right skill wheel ? But imo, Zehir shouldn't get Omniscience, the final fight is very hard and you'd be better making him a strong hero, not a "jack-of-all-trades".

For Wulfstan, most important will be Warmachines + Catapult + Brimstone Rain and a combination of Dark and Light Magic.

saugeen
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby saugeen » 14 Jan 2008, 15:23

I have given up trying to get the skills required for arkane omniscience for Zehir. I am now attempting to get dark magic and confusion for Wulfstan. I will probably have to restart many times before I am successful. Its so frustrating. And yes, I do use the Skill wheel

gzork
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby gzork » 16 Jan 2008, 06:06

Eh? Arcane Omniscience is kind of weak for general use, but if there's a Memory Mentor you can get it, then get rid of it, and you still have all the spells, if you can manage it, it's a pretty good move.

parcaleste
Pit Lord
Pit Lord

Unread postby parcaleste » 16 Jan 2008, 17:42

^ You sure? Cause I think that when you get some stat or spell from some skill and than change it with the Mentor, you do loose all the goodies :)

Return to “Heroes V-VI”