The H5 Multiplayer thread

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
Orfinn
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

The H5 Multiplayer thread

Unread postby Orfinn » 24 Jan 2006, 12:16

Here you can discuss everything regarding HV's multiplayer functions.
Create, find or join clans, info about tournaments, other arrangements, mp strategies & tactics etc.

It may be a bit early to discuss the full aspect of HV' multiplayer, since its beta now. But could always begin to discuss clans ;) :oex:

FantoMaxJM
War Dancer
War Dancer

Unread postby FantoMaxJM » 24 Jan 2006, 14:47

Useful thread! B-)
Unofficial Nordic HV Championships must be arranged at least! Party who loses has to make a hole in ice-cover of the nearest lake and take a swim (with penguins and polar bears propably), the winner doesn´t have to bother.. ;) Or something like this (proposals are taken under concideration). :devious:

Orfinn
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Orfinn » 24 Jan 2006, 14:56

JoniJM wrote:Useful thread! B-)
Unofficial Nordic HV Championships must be arranged at least! Party who loses has to make a hole in ice-cover of the nearest lake and take a swim (with penguins and polar bears propably), the winner doesn´t have to bother.. ;) Or something like this (proposals are taken under concideration). :devious:
Haha, good idea! :D

But about the clans, how should we divide them? After country, continent?

Like we from Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark Faeerislands, Iceland, the Shetland Island could create a grand Nordic Clan with a fitting name.
Like Nordic Berserkers, High North Folks :lol:

Merciless.Magal
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Merciless.Magal » 24 Jan 2006, 15:21

i wonder how many Brazilians we have on the board... :|

FantoMaxJM
War Dancer
War Dancer

Unread postby FantoMaxJM » 24 Jan 2006, 15:45

Wild guess: Other Brazilians must be too busy kicking everything ball-shaped to get on board..? ;)

Orfinn: Excellent name-suggestions! :D Hmm..."Horn-heads from Valhalla, Santa Claus Elfs?", Ok, let´s whipe that second one immediately.. :shh: ;)

Orfinn
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Orfinn » 24 Jan 2006, 16:47

JoniJM wrote:Orfinn: Excellent name-suggestions! :D Hmm..."Horn-heads from Valhalla, Santa Claus Elfs?", Ok, let´s whipe that second one immediately.. :shh: ;)
The first one was a great one! Would fit as our clan name even better when we get a barbarian town in the expansion. :-D

arthureloi
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby arthureloi » 24 Jan 2006, 17:04

I´m from Brazil, Magal.. We could make clans divided by continent, I think that´s a good idea.
One could only match, move by move, the machinations of fate and thus defy the tyrannous stars.

FantoMaxJM
War Dancer
War Dancer

Unread postby FantoMaxJM » 24 Jan 2006, 17:31

arthureloi wrote:I´m from Brazil, Magal..
Ok, I was 100% wrong! ..Just jealous, because sun never warms our feet to make such an acrobatic tricks that you guys do in soccer, not to mention getting any important tournaments like next summer (we play like snowmen). :cry:
Orfinn: Barbarian town has to be in the expansion! Or the game should be renamed as "Heroes of Magic" ;)

arthureloi
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby arthureloi » 24 Jan 2006, 23:39

Hahahahaha, Joni! Don´t tell me! Here in Brazil is such A heat since november, man, that you would wish to live in inferno rather than staying here.... Well, for those who like swimming pools and beaches everyday it´s nice, but for me, living away from the beach, is bullshi....
WHAT A HEAT MAN!!!
One could only match, move by move, the machinations of fate and thus defy the tyrannous stars.

Return to “Heroes V-VI”