Archmages + teleport assault combo

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
Killroyan
Peasant
Peasant

Archmages + teleport assault combo

Unread postby Killroyan » 13 Sep 2006, 15:35

I am not that far yet with the game but I was wondering if anybody has tried the teleport assault with the archmages yet? I assume they still have the hit everything in line attack. So with the artificer you could give them some extra initiative/attack/luck, get teleport assault through logistics, teleport the archmages to the right enemy side and shoot the most right troop for maximum damage. I thought the combo was a bit too strong so I am suprised to see that teleport assault is obtainable for wizards.

Any other crazy combo's out there?

DaemianLucifer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby DaemianLucifer » 13 Sep 2006, 19:09

I didnt play wizards,but I guess it might work.Go in,cause carnage,go out.It is an excelent combo with sorcery.And a great skill path too.

Warlock
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby Warlock » 13 Sep 2006, 19:14

That would be quite the suicide attack though :P Archmagi have low HP, and in order to do some decent damage you'll have to have a decently sized stack of them. Then said stack is pretty much dead as soon as the enemy can act :P

Shauku
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby Shauku » 13 Sep 2006, 20:02

Imagine a lucky shot through entire enemy line...

wimfrits
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby wimfrits » 13 Sep 2006, 20:18

If you get lucky with the order of play: teleport (assault) on marksmen is nice.

That way I had my 400 marksmen take down my brother's 3k skeletons in 1 shot.
Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?

Mytical
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Mytical » 13 Sep 2006, 20:21

Yeah but if you can teleport assult them to above most of the stacks and fire DOWN you hit about everyone of the stacks..might be worth sacrificing them....
Warning, may cause confusion, blindness, raising of eybrows, and insanity. Image

Lady Farquad
Scout
Scout

Unread postby Lady Farquad » 13 Sep 2006, 20:46

Archimages + phantom forces can be devastating... you hit in every diagonal... :hoo:
Morior, ergo sum

Corelanis
War Dancer
War Dancer

Unread postby Corelanis » 13 Sep 2006, 23:41

I have tried it against my friend i used it after he moved his melee units foward and wiped out his archers and inquistors really quickly.

Return to “Heroes V-VI”