patches (1.1,1.2)

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
telepatic
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

patches (1.1,1.2)

Unread postby telepatic » 18 Aug 2006, 21:44

plz,someone tell me,when i download patch from internet,where do i save it?And another thing do i have to install first 1.1 patch,or can i instantly download 1.2 version on 1.0?thx :|

Grumpy Old Wizard
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Grumpy Old Wizard » 18 Aug 2006, 21:49

Download 1.1 to your desktop, unzip if necessary, and double click it. It will run and put everything where it is supposed to go.

Now make sure you are online. Click on the start button, go to Ubisoft/Heroes5/Check for updates. The autoinstaller will download and patch the game to version 1.2.

GOW

telepatic
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby telepatic » 19 Aug 2006, 12:13

thx :-D

Evgeniy
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Evgeniy » 22 Aug 2006, 19:52

help me please!. i cannot install patch v1.1. it's warning "Heroes of Might and Magic V is not installed. Patch cannot be applied."

Bonzer
Conscript
Conscript

Unread postby Bonzer » 22 Aug 2006, 20:13

Could be you are trying to download the wrong "country" or "edition" of the patch. There are several different country editions, USA, Europe, and of course there is the collectors edition, deluxe edition, Heroes complete edition etc.

I think if you have chosen to download a different version to what you have, the downloader won't recognise it. There is another thread covering this better somewhere. But this will probably be the cause.
We will either find a way, or we will make one. Emperor Hannibal.

Return to “Heroes V-VI”