Heroes V, Towns, Future ideas, In game relegion

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
Articun
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Heroes V, Towns, Future ideas, In game relegion

Unread postby Articun » 13 Jul 2006, 18:18

Well, we have a new universe and a more solid idea about the world of ashan, its creation and evolution but, what about the premordial dragons. In the heaven campaign, Isabel tells that the Mages have no Dragon. And she refers to the dragons once again well talking to Markal about the spider Goddes. In the game though, there is no hint of the dragons. Apart from that, there are supposely 7 dragons. We know of:

Heaven Faction: Holy Dragon of Light Elrath - Medieval town style
Sylvan Faction: Earthly Dragon Sylanna of Nature - Native Indian Style
Inferno Faction: Dragon Urgash of Chaos - Classical Age Style (Possibly Roman. The town reminds me of Collosioum)
Academy Faction: No Dragon, followers of Sar Elam - Oriental Style
Dungeon Faction: Malassa the Dragon of Darkness - Mild Gothic Style
Undead Faction: Great Dragon Asha the Dreadful - Gothic Style

So, we basicly know of the two primordial dragons and their factions and we know of only 3 Elemental Dragons.
We know that the Falcon Empire worshiped the Dragon of Air and then turned to Griffin Empire and worshiped the Dragon of Light so i believe, we'll have a nomadic or even another Human or interracial Faction dedicated to the dragon of Air.
We do know of the orcs and Ogres but it is uknown if they worship a dragon but what we do know is that it will be an orcish faction. so i'll dare sying:

Stronghold: Dragon of Might and Power - Barbaric Style (Vikings - Nomands) whereas Warriors are the playable Hero and
Goblin, Axe Wilder(Ranged), Wyrm/Beastmaster,Orc, Shamman(Magic Caster), Ogre, Cyclops will be the units. (Judging by monsters of Dark Messiah)

Also, we know from the game dialogues of the Dwarven Faction but we know no further details. Alas:

Caverns/Fortress:Dragon Asha of Creation/Dragon of Fire - Modern/Leonardo Da Vinchi Style wereas Alchemist might be the hero and
Scavenger, FlameThrower, Rifleman, Battle Dwarf, Porcupine, Ancient Artisan, Mechanical Dragon will be the units (forgive me if you disagree, i know nothing of dwarven mythology)

But also, we can hope for a lizarlike Faction and an underwater one. I just wonder where the centaures, harpies etc will be put. There are manymonsters missing but it is good to have more native units in each town.[/b]

Gaidal Cain
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Gaidal Cain » 13 Jul 2006, 18:34

Mod note: Closed as duplicate of this thread.
You don't want to make enemies in Nuclear Engineering. -- T. Pratchett

Return to “Heroes V-VI”