Deirde

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
Lord Draxx
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Deirde

Unread postby Lord Draxx » 11 Jul 2006, 17:47

I've been feeling pretty lame ane newbish playing Vladimir. I'd like to be a little more flexable.

I've been thinking of switching to Deirde to utilize banshee howl and mass slow, and dark magic in general instead. I was wondering if this was viable, and so I've been reading about it. I just have one question remaining.

Does howl of the banshee work on Dungeon and Infernal units? I would assume so, but I was reading a faq someplace that said otherwise.

King Imp
Swordsman
Swordsman

Unread postby King Imp » 11 Jul 2006, 18:18

Yes, Banshee Howl works on all units. I don't know what the significance of this would be, but when playing as Diedre in duel mode, it seemed like her Banshee Howl worked most effectively against the Inferno armies. They suffered more morale penalties than anyone else.

Lord Draxx
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Schweet

Unread postby Lord Draxx » 11 Jul 2006, 19:10

Nice. Thanks btw. Just got the game, and matches tend to take a really long time because after beating the campaign me and two freinds of mine always play hotseat mode lol. Matches take awhile, and we all have limited schedules so testing myself would have wasted some valueable time, where as asking on a forum only takes a few free seconds.

Anyway. Thanks. I think I'll start building a character scheme at work today.

Return to “Heroes V-VI”