Academy Campaign: Alliance

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
cher
Peasant
Peasant

Academy Campaign: Alliance

Unread postby cher » 08 Jul 2006, 22:02

I've started this over 3 times now and each time I get to Isobel and there's no freaking way I can defeat her, even with Zehir's summon phoenix, elementals and phantom forcess

Help please :ill:

Nebs
Conscript
Conscript

Unread postby Nebs » 09 Jul 2006, 00:16

You have 4 Haven towns, 4 Necro ones. Use them. ;)

Actually, I've set my thought just on Haven ones, and it worked. In pre-patched days had to fight with Findan, he had great stats and skills, while Godric and Zehir were a bit too weak to fight her. Not sure how would Raelag fare then. Also, in 1.0 Isabel had great deal of army, guessing using money to train many troops. But still, Findan and troops from all 4 Haven towns (could skip some critters in not enough money - like peasants, squires, maybe even griffins) quite easy it was. Lost before with Zehir.

In 1.1 on Heroic, it was quite silly. This time Isabel didn't train anything apparently. Outnumbered her almost 10 to 1 in troops, so maybe even level 1 hero could beat her.

Anyway, in any case, my recommendation is to wait a bit, get all the mines, buy all the army you can and when feeling comfortable, attack her.

Return to “Heroes V-VI”