What Units would you like to see in a Snow Town Expansion?

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
DaemianLucifer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby DaemianLucifer » 24 Jun 2006, 16:12

MrSteamTank wrote:How about a dwarf piggybacking another dwarf? Now that would be hot. :D
:lolu: :lolu: :lolu:
MrSteamTank wrote: A dwarf just on his feet would look a little too small compared to other heroes.
Not really.Inferno hero is the same size as academy one,even though one is on his feet,and the other on an elephant.Its just a matter of scaling.
Genesis wrote:How about... shield bearers!
You mean like asteriks? :D That would add some nice humor to the game instead of dumb one.

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 24 Jun 2006, 16:17

This is how a Dwarf should move around:
Disclaimer: May contain sarcasm!
I have never faked a sarcasm in my entire life. - ???
"With ABC deleting dynamite gags from cartoons, do you find that your children are using explosives less frequently?" — Mark LoPresti

Alt-0128: €

Gus
Assassin
Assassin

Unread postby Gus » 24 Jun 2006, 19:51

i forgot how Asterix is world-famous =)

Orfinn
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Orfinn » 24 Jul 2006, 16:21

Yeah Asterix and Obelix are just great, my father and I are huge fans of them :)

berntie
Scout
Scout

Unread postby berntie » 24 Jul 2006, 18:37

Now, maybe I missed something, but

a) IIRC, the new town in the expansions would most likely be a barbarian town (which I'd find cool). Then again, I could be wrong on that one.

b) the game lacks snow TERRAIN up to now. Why bother about another (probably silly, inhomogenous, and sloppily cobbled together) town, when there isn't even one of the most basic requirements for "the Heroes feeling" fullfilled?

There are just so many more shortcomings to be fixed before new features (like a new town) should be added.

Return to “Heroes V-VI”