sylvan mission 1 how???

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
absolute virtue
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

sylvan mission 1 how???

Unread postby absolute virtue » 06 Jun 2006, 21:24

How to win this mission????

AI rarely attacks garnisons and when it does, hero always goes back after that.

The only way I found out for enemy hero to attack my main is to go one square pass the garnison then 'end turn' and if enemy hero is close, it attacks... but after that, again, NOTHING ...

they just keep running around building army, when I move my main back to castle, one of the enemy heroes attacks garnison then goes back.... this is silly :disagree:

Gaidal Cain
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Gaidal Cain » 06 Jun 2006, 21:30

Biara should make an appearance after some time (a month or two). Then you'll get a new objective. Use the meantime to explore as much as you can and visit as many stat-boosters as possible.
You don't want to make enemies in Nuclear Engineering. -- T. Pratchett

absolute virtue
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby absolute virtue » 06 Jun 2006, 21:46

yep, that necro pwnd one of the garnisons then ran away ... i captured the garnison back and thats it ....

necro kept nailing one of the garnisons and running back without advancing :|

does the heaven neutral units near the garnisons have to be there?? because I took 'em out before necro made her first move

Pitsu
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Pitsu » 07 Jun 2006, 07:39

About first week of second month (dunno if it is different time at other difficulty levels) a strong inferno force should arrive. If it does not, take an early save or restart the map.

Psychobabble
Spectre
Spectre

Unread postby Psychobabble » 07 Jun 2006, 07:56

Just because the other posts haven't been totally clear... if you lose the garrisons it doesn't matter. They're just a distraction. Concentrate on building up your hero's stats and your town's defences (the hill fort is good to upgrade creatures) because the inferno army is reasonably strong. Choose inferno creatures as your favoured enemies.

absolute virtue
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby absolute virtue » 07 Jun 2006, 09:57

thanks guys, apperently it was a glitch, second time i tried the map, several necro heroes with necro armies attacked the garnisons (it's ok to kill them with initial garnison army, it will still trigger the demon army to pop)
then just killed demons with main hero and boom, its done..

Snap
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Snap » 07 Jun 2006, 22:28

Psychobabble wrote:Just because the other posts haven't been totally clear... if you lose the garrisons it doesn't matter. They're just a distraction.
You must retake the garrison before the next one is taken, otherwise you lose. Happened to me: two garrisons were attacked within three days and I didn't have time to get to the first one to retake it before the second was attacked...

Now, I have the same problem as above: necros took their time initially, but eventually they started attacking the garrisons. It's been 5 months game time, they have attacked every garrison in turn (and I retook them), but nothing else is happening.

I really don't care to replay this one after all the time I spent on it, especially since I got pretty good skills ;). I think I'll just cheat to the next scenario. Could someone please spoil me: how does this end? Any useful information in the cut-scenes?

Gaidal Cain
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Gaidal Cain » 08 Jun 2006, 10:34

As far as I can remember, Findan complains about not being able to capture Biara. Nothing really important.
You don't want to make enemies in Nuclear Engineering. -- T. Pratchett

Snap
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Snap » 08 Jun 2006, 14:44

'K, thanks. Playing scenario 2 now.

Return to “Heroes V-VI”