The Oracle League FFA Tournament

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
Vision
Conscript
Conscript

The Oracle League FFA Tournament

Unread postby Vision » 03 Jun 2006, 01:16

As you all know (or didnt, but will soon), The Oracle League - the Heroes of Might and Magic Tournament Site, has been opening tournaments of various different formats since Heroes 5 was released.

On May 29th, we opened a Beta site, where upcoming changes to the tournament, including new tournament formats and features, can be tested easily.

The Oracle League is unmatched in its support of various formats, including the unique and fun Duel Mode, which no other tournament site supports, not even Ubi itself.

This is not the reason for this news however. On the Beta Site, the Oracle League has opened the Free-For-All tournament format for testing. FFA games seem to be highly popular, so we decided to start supporting them as soon as possible, even with the current bugs and issues with MP right now.

If you want to test out the new FFA format, head over to beta.oracleleague.com, register an account (fake email addresses are ok, there is no confirmation for the beta site) and play around with the features all you wish.

To participate in the live Oracle League tournaments, check out the Oracle League main site, www.oracleleague.com

- The_Wiz

Qlczas-PL
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Qlczas-PL » 17 Jun 2006, 11:17

hello!
I've got question, cause nowadays it's very hard to find anybody willing to play an oracle league game so I'm just curious is there any others (like OL)
Homm5 tournaments?

also I think about, why there is that small number of people playing homm5?

is it because of the mundial? ;]
or the MP bugs?
or it's just that the game is still new?
"Today is the last day
of the rest of Your Life!"
- Caleb from "Blood"

Nebs
Conscript
Conscript

Unread postby Nebs » 17 Jun 2006, 11:23

It's mostly because of bugs, atleast I think so. I know that I'll jump in as soon as it is fixed.

Return to “Heroes V-VI”