campaign problems

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
krunsh
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

campaign problems

Unread postby krunsh » 17 May 2006, 00:40

cant find the "stone" in the campaing where i rescued Isabel have been digging my ass of :) ... can any one give me a hint? :|

Raspyn
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Raspyn » 17 May 2006, 01:20

That sounds like the same campaign as the one included in the demo.

You have to find the obelisks, which will reveal a map of where the tear of asha is hidden.

On that map, I believe there's 3 obelisks to find, which will reveal the full map.

Without the map, you're kinda digging around blindly :)

Nebs
Conscript
Conscript

Unread postby Nebs » 17 May 2006, 01:50

Also, to ease yourself of searching...in puzzle map, movement points are visible, so just make multiple paths until you see them in map. Then dig in general area.

That is ofcourse, if not found all obelisks. Still, could help even with all of them.

Campaigner
Vampire
Vampire

Unread postby Campaigner » 17 May 2006, 13:49

Nebs wrote:Also, to ease yourself of searching...in puzzle map, movement points are visible, so just make multiple paths until you see them in map. Then dig in general area.

That is ofcourse, if not found all obelisks. Still, could help even with all of them.
....And I who intended to use that as my secret trick in multiplayer....:grumpy:

Merion
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Merion » 18 May 2006, 07:49

Does anybody know how to let Godric inform Nicolai about the situation? I don't get what I am supposed to do.

Gaidal Cain
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Gaidal Cain » 18 May 2006, 07:52

You should walk him past the garrison in the South-East corner of the map- it should be highlighted when you get that quest, but if you've already been to the are, I guess that can't be seen.
You don't want to make enemies in Nuclear Engineering. -- T. Pratchett

Return to “Heroes V-VI”