Rumor on the street... is it true? (only 6 scenarios)

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
DaemianLucifer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby DaemianLucifer » 15 May 2006, 18:45

Gaidal Cain wrote:
DaemianLucifer wrote:...even those that hate HIV more then they hate AIDS
:D First time I found the idea of abbreviating the game with a H and roman numerals appropriate. :tsup:
Hehe!I knew someone will like it :devil:

Wolfshanze
Marksman
Marksman

Unread postby Wolfshanze » 15 May 2006, 19:00

Ryder wrote: Oh I see, thanks for the clarifcation and sorry Wolfie.

I'm a H4 'fanboy' and I like most things I've seen in H5 but ofcourse there could be major improvements in some areas. I am very disappointed with the amount of Single/Multiplayer maps however.
No prob... but to be honest, I wish there were more maps too!

There are some things I don't like (or more appropriately wish were handled differantly), but overall I do believe I'm going to love H5 when it comes out.

Can't wait.

Linky
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby Linky » 15 May 2006, 19:38

A friend of mine says the campaign missions get better after the Haven campaign and the couple of first Inferno missions. He's apparently spent about 20 hours on the campaign and is I think on the last inferno map now. He says the missions are quite hard though.

That'd mean that it'll take quite a while to finish the campaigns .. if the Haven missions are a bit like tutorials, I guess the missions will get longer and longer.

Campaigner
Vampire
Vampire

Unread postby Campaigner » 16 May 2006, 13:41

Linky wrote:A friend of mine says the campaign missions get better after the Haven campaign and the couple of first Inferno missions. He's apparently spent about 20 hours on the campaign and is I think on the last inferno map now. He says the missions are quite hard though.

That'd mean that it'll take quite a while to finish the campaigns .. if the Haven missions are a bit like tutorials, I guess the missions will get longer and longer.
Yeah, rumor says that the Haven campaign except the final mission is just one big tutorial with no A.I opponents at all.

Hmm do your friend lvl up his hero to the max on every scenario and visit every statboosting adventuremap object? They say that it takes loads of time if you do that.

Will see for myself in a few days....

Wolfshanze
Marksman
Marksman

Unread postby Wolfshanze » 16 May 2006, 14:08

In my journey across the net's message boards, I've heard the same thing about the Haven campaign... basically a lot of duck hunting with no opponents... out of the five scenarios for the haven campaign, the only interesting one is the last one... which we all played in the demo!

Linky
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby Linky » 16 May 2006, 15:58

On most maps you reach the level cap just by not rushing the maps. You don't need to clear the whole map to get max lvl. You can finish the maps quicker than he did but he didn't clear everything either. I guess that's about the average speed.

Return to “Heroes V-VI”