Things I can't figure out how to do, hlp plz

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
Salisa
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Things I can't figure out how to do, hlp plz

Unread postby Salisa » 16 Apr 2006, 01:18

Well.. Someone said to use the W key, and they were right, you can still Wait or delay your turn.. So reading threads all over is helping how about putting this all in one... If someone's already done this I'm sorry..

Okay I can't get my Arch Devils to summon Pit Lord's ?

Edit: I found my answer posted in another thread... I thought this was a plain summon ability, like gating, but I guess you need a dead stack of creatures.. My problem with this is two fold.. First againist the AI by the time I have a stack of dead creature's I don't need to summon the Pit Lords anymore as I wiping the AI off the face of the earth.. Secondly the AI has on several occasions summoned Pit Lords with their Arch Devils in an empty space, but I need to watch better and make doubly sure.. end edit.

I couldn't get my creatures to gate I kept waiting for a menu or something to tell me what to do, Ha!, I accidentally moved my mouse and got a new cursor so now I'm gating fine..

It's really hard to find all the pathways underground, I don't like having to push gamma so bright it ruins the effect and sometimes the cursor wont change to show you can move one way or another unless you constantly change your camera angle... because the cursor is always ON TOP then the rocks in the cavern block it from seeing you can move down a hidden path!
Last edited by Salisa on 16 Apr 2006, 01:45, edited 1 time in total.

Fallen Angel
Galactic Gargle Blaster
Galactic Gargle Blaster

Unread postby Fallen Angel » 16 Apr 2006, 01:44

Assuming it works similar to the beta, then Archdevils can only summon Pit Lords by targeting a dead stack. I'm not sure what path of logic this follows, but there you have it.

Salisa
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Salisa » 16 Apr 2006, 01:46

Fallen Angel wrote:Assuming it works similar to the beta, then Archdevils can only summon Pit Lords by targeting a dead stack. I'm not sure what path of logic this follows, but there you have it.
Thanks so I found out in another thread...

Return to “Heroes V-VI”