Towards the within

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
Brigandlord
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Towards the within

Unread postby Brigandlord » 10 Oct 2012, 01:56

HELP, I can't get past Anton. Lost the last 12 times, how many troops you need to take him on???

Ell1e
Scout
Scout

Unread postby Ell1e » 10 Oct 2012, 08:54

This mission can be really difficult if you lose too many troops early on. Your main damage dealer will be the ghouls at this point, so if you've lost a lot of them, you should probably restart the mission.

If you have Life Drain and Mass Life Drain, those work very well against Haven troops. Ice Bolt will freeze one enemy for a turn, Reinforcements increases you Ghoul stack. Don't forget to use Anastasia's Mark of the Necromancer to refresh your racial gauge and use that to keep your ghouls topped off.

The only additional troops you can get before fighting Anton are the ones from the graveyard when you were waiting to be allowed to see Mother Namtaru and the ghosts you can get from the Sanctuary town. If you're having trouble, take the ghosts even if you're going Tears, you'll get enough points later.

Anton is probably the toughest enemy, because you can complete several quests that give you troops before facing the next boss.

Brigandlord
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Brigandlord » 11 Oct 2012, 03:19

Thanks much appreciated, will give it another go.

Brigandlord
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Brigandlord » 13 Oct 2012, 19:12

Ooof finally..... Made it, i wasbadly managing the magic spells.

magritte2
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby magritte2 » 19 Nov 2012, 01:57

Yeah, I had trouble with this mission, too. I beat Anton on my first try but took such heavy casualties I couldn't handle many of the following encounters without more casualties and got stuck. The key to the mission is really to take no casualties at all on almost every encounter up to Anton.

One thing I found that helped quite a bit was leaving my small group of early ghosts back rather than trying to attack with them. If you only have the one stack of ghouls taking damage, you can use all your abilities to keep them healthy (reinforcements/regeneration/life drain).

Return to “Heroes V-VI”