"A Kingdom of Mortals" map by rakne fne released

Official forum of the Equilibris mod to Heroes of Might and Magic IV (Russian forum)
rakne fne
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Some info.

Unread postby rakne fne » 28 Sep 2009, 07:39

Some of the starting neutral armies you meet are easier than normal, some more difficult (with 1-4 evil eyes etc.), but you get a lot of good artifacts later. The scout in the nearby quest hut will show you the artifacts you can buy, like Soul Stealer, Ring of Light etc. - from merchants. If you don't use Potions of Immortality you can buy an endless amount of them, if you use the potions, then you can only buy 1 artifact at each merchant.

I've played the map up to the Grandmaster level with Death and Might. So even without Potions of Immo, you can play a fighter on the high difficulties!
- it does require some sweating, though... hehe.

Milla aka. the Slayer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Milla aka. the Slayer » 28 Sep 2009, 09:29

Yeah, I'm giving it another go. Doing ok so far. I like that artifacts aren't a dime a dozen cause I hate ending up with hundreds of useless artifacts. Also, the fact that you can sell stuff, you don't need, also adds to the greatness of the map :)
This minor magical charm captures the viewer's attention and distra... ooo, pretty...
- Dragon Age Origins

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 29 Sep 2009, 00:17

Your campaign is up, Jeff. Looks huge; if you can get me some screenshots with in-game action and stuff, I might even make a news item out of this.

Return to “Equilibris”