GoGamer 48 Hour Madness

Discussions about the latest news in the Might and Magic community.
Angelspit
CH Founder
CH Founder

GoGamer 48 Hour Madness

Unread postby Angelspit » 15 Jun 2006, 18:35

Heroes of Might and Magic V is available for $29.99 at <a href="/http://www.gogamer.com/cgi-bin/GoGamer. ... GoGamer</a> for a limited time, as part of their 48 Hour Madness. Shipping appears to be $6.99 on Continental US, but they do not ship worldwide.

If you were waiting for the first patch to pick up the game, now is your chance to benefit from a very good deal.

If you would like to take a look at the original page visit this link:
https://www.celestialheavens.com/1150396529
I'm on Steam and Xbox Live.

soupnazii
Genie
Genie

GoGamer 48 Hour Madness

Unread postby soupnazii » 15 Jun 2006, 20:06

great deal, but i got my copy from eBay for $17 (WOW!!) plust like 8 dollars shipping....

brycej
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

GoGamer 48 Hour Madness

Unread postby brycej » 15 Jun 2006, 23:57

I bought it at that price from gogamer.com. It appears that it came from Australia. The US patch did not work but the European one did appear to work.

Shad0WeN
Pixie
Pixie

GoGamer 48 Hour Madness

Unread postby Shad0WeN » 16 Jun 2006, 02:27

Good price but I'd want to be sure of getting the right version if I were buying. The product art shown on the product page is not for any US version of the game as far as I know. Not only that but it says DVD-ROM and to my knowledge the limited edition DVD is the only DVD-ROM version for the US, which is not what is pictured (I bought it already).

NoSanninWa
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

GoGamer 48 Hour Madness

Unread postby NoSanninWa » 16 Jun 2006, 08:34

If this is the European version, then purchasing this will mean that you'll need to get the European version of the supplement as well as the European patches. That could be a pain to have to make sure all the supplements I purchase are the European version. I'll stick with buying the US version.

Does anyone know why the US version and the European version aren't identical?

Return to “News”