ForumTalk: Goings On

Discussions about the latest news in the Might and Magic community.
Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 15 Mar 2011, 00:21

Been a long time since I did one of these, so I thought 'what the hey' ... So, what's going on these days?

The <a href="/viewtopic.php?t=11311">MM:H6 Summary</a> thread is continually updated with relevant news and information about the latest game. Obviously, the latest is the revelation of the Sanctuary faction. More info on that is bound to come out over the next few weeks.

There are two <b>polls</b> running. The one here on the main page (scroll down to the left) deals with what you think about the current lineup of factions. We now know all five - do you think they will make the game any good, or will the one or two they have chosen to leave out, completely ruin the game? A high grade vote means you like the choices, a low number means you don't ... <a href="/viewtopic.php?t=11791">The poll on our forum</a> lets you vote on which of the five factions you like the most - even though we don't know everything yet, of course. The Sanctuary has pulled out a <i>massive</i> lead ... obviously, future players seem to like what they see.

The rest of the <a href="/viewforum.php?f=18">Heroes VI forum</a> has really picked up activity too, with players discussing everything from music and pictures to the developers' choices. Feel free to drop in and, well, discuss.

<a href="/viewtopic.php?t=11786">System requirements</a> have been posted.

Remember, the devs are still taking questions; if you want an answer to something, you can try posting your questions in the "<a href="/viewtopic.php?t=11567">what do you want to know?</a>" thread. Keep 'em short, sharp and to the point - otherwise they won't bother reading them at all. The other fan sites are also gathering up questions, and UbiHole will post regular answers in <a href="/http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsCmQp2TFx4">videos like this one</a>.

I guess that's it for now. The TV remote just fell down behind the couch, and I gotta fish it out.

If you would like to take a look at the original page visit this link:
https://www.celestialheavens.com/1300148490
In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Goodwill.

GreatEmerald
CH Staff
CH Staff

Unread postby GreatEmerald » 15 Mar 2011, 14:56

Hmm, saying that only H6 stuff is happening on the forums is not fair to the other forums. What about other things, such as the MMX project?..

Infiltrator
CH Staff
CH Staff

Unread postby Infiltrator » 15 Mar 2011, 15:48

Or the slave children who make boob coverups in the pointless but funny links thread?
Infiltrator out.

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 15 Mar 2011, 17:43

Well, I don't need to say that now, since you already have. :D
In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Goodwill.

astral76minor
Assassin
Assassin

Unread postby astral76minor » 18 Mar 2011, 00:38

ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS!

Please go to the Heroes VI forum on Celestial Heavens. At the top of the list, you will see a new thread for a "wishlist". Here is where Kalah wanted all members to post a short and accurate proposal (or wish) of one feature that needs to be included in H6. Of course, you can add more proposals, but keep it to the point!

So if any of you out there have ideas that would improve the overall enjoyment of our upcoming Heroes Six, there is no telling who will be heard. However, just like voting in America, you have to do something or else you can only blame the world population as a collective and yourself for existing.

Now go to the new, compact, and accurate Wishlist thread in the Heroes VI forum. Then post your very best idea/improvement for Heroes 6. It is our game, so please include relative improvements that you think the game was missing from past experiences while you played Heroes.

Go forth and post thy comment in the forums!

Thank you.
Edited on Thu, Mar 17 2011, 20:49 by astral76minor

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 01 Apr 2011, 19:59

Yeah, it's not like it way too late to actually implement any of them or something.

But i guess there are always expansions, innit.
Disclaimer: May contain sarcasm!
I have never faked a sarcasm in my entire life. - ???
"With ABC deleting dynamite gags from cartoons, do you find that your children are using explosives less frequently?" — Mark LoPresti

Alt-0128: €

Return to “News”