Scrolls of Selinas?

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
dhalgren17
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Scrolls of Selinas?

Unread postby dhalgren17 » 13 Apr 2008, 14:17

Hello All:
First of all I'd like to say I've been a fan of the MM series for years and this new rev. is incredible. It's like a release of a complete new game as far as I'm concerned. I've been having trouble completing the Crusader quest and was hoping someone could help me. I've found the six scrolls and I've read the spoiler on this board but I still don't understand how to decipher the clues. Was hoping someone could respond. PM would be fine.
dhalgren17

Zedd56
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

HEAVY SPOILER

Unread postby Zedd56 » 13 Apr 2008, 20:44

First of all, make sure you have all 6 scrolls in one character's inventory. Proceed to Deyja and fly North. As you approach the nrothermost part of the map (abouth mid-way between east and west) you will see a green dor.

This is the "Map Giver" . . talk to him and he will give you the map to Sir BunGleau's poanoply. Retrun to Castle Harmondale with all 6 scrolls and the map and give them to the angel there. Presto Crusader quest complete!

Don't worry if you are followed by a hoard of Harpies as you go north to the map giver, they will (much to their sorrow) stop chasing you and attack this "poor peasant". Just stand back and watch the fun.

Bimbasto
Scout
Scout

Unread postby Bimbasto » 14 Apr 2008, 04:35

Zedd56 you are completely right about this "poor peasant". I dit this trick with Harpies and it is really funny!

dhalgren17
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby dhalgren17 » 14 Apr 2008, 14:06

I got it. Thanks for the help.

Return to “Might and Magic”