Very basic MM3 Q

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
m_g_
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Very basic MM3 Q

Unread postby m_g_ » 07 Oct 2007, 22:02

Hi all,

Just a very brief MM3 question if anyone would be kind enough to answer.

- How can I tell how much damage a weapon or a spell does? I have no idea what weapons are better than others and there appears to be no way to gauge the damage inflicted with them. I have no idea what weapons anyone in my party should be wielding, or whether I should be bothering with spellcasting in combat over melee. I can't see either on the character screen or the quick reference chart any indication of damage output. Am I missing something obvious here, or am I reliant on guesswork?

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 07 Oct 2007, 22:38

I find out a nice walkthrough for you (and maybe for me once too), here. Seek for 'weapons' section, here's a table where they are all.
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

m_g_
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby m_g_ » 07 Oct 2007, 23:00

Pol wrote:I find out a nice walkthrough for you (and maybe for me once too), here. Seek for 'weapons' section, here's a table where they are all.
Pol,

Thank you very much, that's a great help.

Return to “Might and Magic”