MM6 - How do I get to Alamos?

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
millionmilesaway
Peasant
Peasant

MM6 - How do I get to Alamos?

Unread postby millionmilesaway » 11 Nov 2006, 16:01

I'm supposed to travel to an island south-west of Alamos to pray at a shrine there. How do I get there?
Oh there's lightning in my blood my dark Morganna, my own Morganna; red lightning lightened through my blood, my dark Morganna...

Sir William S Titan
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Sir William S Titan » 11 Nov 2006, 16:39

I can't remember a shrine that needs you to pray at it, SW of Alamos. What quest are you doing?
Signature:
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 500 character limit

millionmilesaway
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby millionmilesaway » 11 Nov 2006, 16:45

Sir William S Titan wrote:I can't remember a shrine that needs you to pray at it, SW of Alamos. What quest are you doing?
It's not a quest, it's simply a matter of getting the permanent 10 points in poison resistance. I was the one asking for the list of the shrines if you remember, and that list said that the shrine of poison is situated on an island south-west of Alamos :|

Sir William S Titan
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Sir William S Titan » 11 Nov 2006, 16:49

Ah. Right. Well, you will want to go to Eel-Infested Waters. IIRC, you get there by boat, from Silver Cove, on Wednesdays.
Signature:
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 500 character limit

HodgePodge
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Re: MM6 - How do I get to Alamos?

Unread postby HodgePodge » 12 Nov 2006, 01:24

millionmilesaway wrote:I'm supposed to travel to an island south-west of Alamos to pray at a shrine there. How do I get there?
I know for sure that the boat which leaves from the north island in Silver Cove (the one with the Obelisk) on Thursday goes to the southern islands in Eel Infested Waters.

If you can, try to have Light Magic at Expert level and a Saintly Reputation, because the Light Master lives behind the Tavern where you disembark from the boat.

Castle Alamos is located in the large northern most island of the Eel Infested Waters map and there is a small village there too.
Walk Softly & Respect All Life!

Click Here: Lords of War and Money … A Free & Fun Browser Game.

Aku
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Aku » 25 Nov 2006, 11:03

Cast Lloyd's beacon and try to teleport to "empty" beacon. Voila.

Edit. Oops, it seems it only works in an unpatched version ;)

Return to “Might and Magic”