Higher System Requirements?

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
Angelspit
CH Founder
CH Founder

Unread postby Angelspit » 30 Oct 2006, 19:50

I spent nearly 20 hours in Fable: The Lost Chapters, taking my time, completing as many quests as possible, socializing with the Bordello girls and doing some exploration, and I'm ready to move on with another game. So 15 hours would be just fine for me. I don't have time for 100+ hours games.

wallace
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby wallace » 17 Dec 2006, 05:25

This is my problem.

Every new game I want to play never works. I just spent 20 minutes downloading the Dark Messiah demo (1.4GB) for nothing. It just crashes.
And my computer is supposed to be brand new. I've been cheated. THe source by ciricuit city sells me a PC bundle for $1000 and it has a crap video card. :mad:

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 17 Dec 2006, 05:53

You have same as I, which is integrated Intel Graphics Adapter845. This one is pretty old (and cheap) as my DELL GX260 was assembled sometime in the 2001.

No hope for Dark Messiah by any mistake. Your computer probably compensate in other areas or you had been indeed little tricked..
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

wallace
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby wallace » 17 Dec 2006, 06:38

Pol wrote:You have same as I, which is integrated Intel Graphics Adapter845. This one is pretty old (and cheap) as my DELL GX260 was assembled sometime in the 2001.
and the intergrated just makes it worse. It can't be removed.

Where can I look to see what year my Pc Was assembled? I bought in November 2005. So From today I little more the 1 year off the shelf. I'm really disapointed in this crappy video card in it. I really think your right they may of sold me a Pc Bundle with a alreadly seriously deprecated video card specially if its from 2001.

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 19 Dec 2006, 16:13

wallace wrote:Where can I look to see what year my Pc Was assembled? I bought in November 2005. So From today I little more the 1 year off the shelf. I'm really disapointed in this crappy video card in it. I really think your right they may of sold me a Pc Bundle with a alreadly seriously deprecated video card specially if its from 2001.
That's hard to be said, on my computer it was simply written, here was a tag from one side. That's because it's DELL.

Intel Graphics Adapters are quite popular, they cannot be removed indeed, but they can be turned off if you put any normal card. They are also good part for any silent PC, not emitting much heat too.

Google for this purpose, all components in PC have theirs "type" numbers. Putting them to Google can uncover what component it is and further search probably also in which period it was manufactured.
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

Return to “Might and Magic”