Patch/(es?) for mm7 (xp)

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
millionmilesaway
Peasant
Peasant

Patch/(es?) for mm7 (xp)

Unread postby millionmilesaway » 04 Apr 2006, 18:29

hehe, I'm on quite a topic-writing spree tonight :D Anyway, I'm considering to play MM 7 again, and I don't recall whether I need a patch or not for playing the game on xp. If so, where can i find it? :|

Angelspit
CH Founder
CH Founder

Unread postby Angelspit » 04 Apr 2006, 18:42

There's patch 1.1 on FilePlanet. I will host it here someday. It's 1.4 MB.
I'm on Steam and Xbox Live.

millionmilesaway
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby millionmilesaway » 04 Apr 2006, 18:47

Angelspit wrote:There's patch 1.1 on FilePlanet. I will host it here someday. It's 1.4 MB.
Ok, does that patch solve the uninstall problem? I remember that i couldn't unistall the game last time. I hade to remove the game manually, but some fragments still remained... :|

Angelspit
CH Founder
CH Founder

Unread postby Angelspit » 04 Apr 2006, 18:54

I'm not sure, I never played that game. There's no reference to an uninstall bug on the readme file in any case.
I'm on Steam and Xbox Live.

DaveO
Demon
Demon

Unread postby DaveO » 05 Apr 2006, 00:09

I happen to have the patches as well on my Web site. The address is at http://members.cox.net/dave.caspermeyer/ and I have some resources for the older M&M games as well(at least MM3 thru the Xeen games).
I'd rather be part bull than a complete sheep.

millionmilesaway
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby millionmilesaway » 09 Apr 2006, 07:25

DaveO wrote:I happen to have the patches as well on my Web site. The address is at http://members.cox.net/dave.caspermeyer/ and I have some resources for the older M&M games as well(at least MM3 thru the Xeen games).
Ok, thanks guys! I tried the patch, but as I expected i have a problem with a dos file, and I can only play the newer versions of both MM (<8) and HoMM (<3). If i was good enough on computers i would fix the problem, but I'm not...so well thanks anyway!

Return to “Might and Magic”