Might and Magic 6 .bin\cue with music ?

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
Rallyket
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Might and Magic 6 .bin\cue with music ?

Unread postby Rallyket » 15 Aug 2009, 14:46

Hello
I have a problem with my m&m6, i have the orginal cd and the music works fine with the orginal cd in. But when i make a .bin\cue file out of the cd with MagicIso(i have also tried with several other programs to make .bin\cue files but none of them seem to work and the bin\cue files is a exact copy of the orginal cd) the music doesnt work. But the music on the .bin\cue file works if i play it in Windowsmediaplayer. I was wondering if theres any way of getting the music to work without the orginal cd in ?

And i forgot to mention that i have the orginal cd`s of m&m7 and m&m8 also and when i made .bin\cue files of both cd`s(m&m7 and m&m8 orginal cd`s) the music worked with the .bin\cue files mounted with daemon tools, so i wonder why it doesnt work with m&m6.

solitaire345
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby solitaire345 » 15 Aug 2009, 19:24

try to create *.nrg or *.iso file. i remember music was playing from *.nrg, though i don't know if it plays from *.iso

Rallyket
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Rallyket » 15 Aug 2009, 19:39

I fixed it after reinstalling the game and applying GrayFace MM6 Patch v1.6, after that the music worked :)
Thx alot GrayFace

Return to “Might and Magic”