Heroes in Space?
This game is in development for quite some time, they claim more than a year, albeit for Early Access or Release Date you will need to wait.
The developer is Czech Oxymoron Studio, which already worked on games like Total War: Three Kingdoms or Quantum Brake or Mafia II/III and the list would be longer. With the top, completely developed on their own, Project Hospital.
Let see the official annoucement:
New War in Ancient Universe
The Siren star system, birthplace of a galactic alliance, and the homeworld of a lost Primals civilization, has been cut from the rest of the galaxy. As a result, the carefully built alliance split into bickering factions and secluded colonies. These days, hardly anyone pays attention to the ruins scattered all over the few habitable planets of a freshly isolated system. The deeper you venture into the uncharted regions, the stronger the feeling of endangerment grows. There is something else. An entity, a shade, an echo of whispers from below.
- Explore a rich sci-fi world and discover secrets of a lost civilization
- Collect powerful artifacts, secure important resources, upgrade your bases and hire the strongest units
- Level-up your commanders and crush your opponents in exciting turn-based battles
- Take control over several different species and factions
- Old-school strategy game with modern controls and intuitive UI
What is unclear is, if they will plan to support longevity with map / campaign editor, modding support or it will have several time replay value. So smaller in scope and ambitions but faster to complete. This or that, everlasting question.
See more images below and enjoy!
You can browse more, including some music snippets.