The devs have announced patch 1.3 for Heroes VII, to be released soon, hopefully next week:
- Fix of various remaining crashes
- Fix of various gameplay bugs (adventure map, combat and skills/abilities)
- Fix of various localization issues
- Fix of various HUD and GUI glitches/bugs
- Additional Audio and FX fixes
- AI performances improvements and balancing fixes
I have to admit that support-wise, I like what I'm seeing so far. The game was buggy at release, but it is being worked on is steadily improving. They also say they will continue this effort. This is the kind of thing I expect and desire to see from a developer, and it makes me hope that Limbic can also be put on the job of making expansions once the major kinks are worked out.