Community Interview

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
Angelspit
CH Founder
CH Founder

Community Interview

Unread postby Angelspit » 30 Nov 2006, 14:51

Marzhin and I are working on an interview with Jeff Spock and Richard Dansky, writers for Heroes V and Dark Messiah respectively. Would you like to submit questions of your own? You can ask for some clarification regarding the events in H5 and DM, get more details about the background of the major characters, try to learn more about Ashan and its history, etc. I will credit the people whose questions have been selected at the top of the article.

However, please include a spoiler warning as needed, and leave the sarcasm/criticism in the other threads. Thanks!

The Mad Dragon
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby The Mad Dragon » 30 Nov 2006, 14:55

What happened to Sandro(or was this actually covered in H3 and H4?)

Mirez
Location: in the core of the hart of the centre of everything

Unread postby Mirez » 30 Nov 2006, 14:56

eeum well what civilazation worships the dragon of air/wind now?
since the humans combined with the angels and chose the dragon of light
treants are dendrosexual 0_o

Mirez

Unread postby Mirez » 30 Nov 2006, 14:58

I think he was killed by cyrus after his attempt to crush the silver cities

The Mad Dragon
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby The Mad Dragon » 30 Nov 2006, 15:02

And that's explained where? Because it really doesn't explain it well enough in h5, infact, there's only one mention of Sandro and that he died, though no real details are fully explained other than we know Sandro is dead.

So, unless something happened in H4...

Marzhin
Pit Lord
Pit Lord

Unread postby Marzhin » 30 Nov 2006, 15:15

The Mad Dragon wrote:And that's explained where? Because it really doesn't explain it well enough in h5, infact, there's only one mention of Sandro and that he died, though no real details are fully explained other than we know Sandro is dead.

So, unless something happened in H4...
There is no real connection between the old universe and Ashan, so we must assume the Sandro referred to in Heroes V is not the "same" Sandro as the one in Heroes 1-4 (who in turn was not the "same" Sandro as the one in Might and Magic 5, and so on)

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 30 Nov 2006, 15:19

haloswift wrote:"well what civilazation worships the dragon of air/wind now?"
The Free Cities are made up of those humans that didn't turn to the light dragon.
Disclaimer: May contain sarcasm!
I have never faked a sarcasm in my entire life. - ???
"With ABC deleting dynamite gags from cartoons, do you find that your children are using explosives less frequently?" — Mark LoPresti

Alt-0128: €

Elvin
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Elvin » 30 Nov 2006, 15:24

What about the faceless that were opposing the angels?What were they,are they extinct,can they return?
What happened to the elemental dragons?One would expect them to be a little more active even indirectly.
I, for one, am dying to find out what colour they paint Michael's toenails.
- Metathron

Mirez

Unread postby Mirez » 30 Nov 2006, 17:22

the dark elves made a pact with the faceless and they kinda combined

but yes ask them if they can tell something bout the faceless cause dunno nothing bout them

nevermindspy
Pixie
Pixie

Re: Community Interview

Unread postby nevermindspy » 01 Dec 2006, 05:46

Angelspit wrote:Marzhin and I are working on an interview with Jeff Spock and Richard Dansky, writers for Heroes V and Dark Messiah respectively. Would you like to submit questions of your own? You can ask for some clarification regarding the events in H5 and DM, get more details about the background of the major characters, try to learn more about Ashan and its history, etc. I will credit the people whose questions have been selected at the top of the article.

However, please include a spoiler warning as needed, and leave the sarcasm/criticism in the other threads. Thanks!

YES IMPORTANT QUESTION HERE I YET TO SEE ANY WAY TO MAKE RMG TEMPLATES AND NO EXPLANATION IN ANY DOCUMENT GOTTEN WITH THE EXPANSION ASK THEM IF THEY GONNA ISSUE A GUID TO MAKING RMG TEMPLATES OR ARE WE TO GUESS (AND MAYBE NOT FIND) HOW TO DO THAT.

(SORRY ABOUT CAPS MY CAP BUTTON IS STUCK..)

Angelspit
CH Founder
CH Founder

Unread postby Angelspit » 01 Dec 2006, 14:27

I can only send them questions about the plot, dialogues, Ashan lore, etc. They don't know much about the RMG I'm afraid.

theLuckyDragon
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby theLuckyDragon » 01 Dec 2006, 14:44

Why does Ashan have three moons and what is their story?

IIRC, the Necropolis town screen had three moons. ;|
"Not all those who wander are lost." -- JRRT

DaemianLucifer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby DaemianLucifer » 01 Dec 2006, 14:47

theLuckyDragon wrote:Why does Ashan have three moons and what is their story?
So that tides would affect the world in a specific way to evolve all those races :D

Elvin
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Elvin » 01 Dec 2006, 14:57

I recall Tieru saved Alexei's soul.That probably means Tieru had charged through the portal as well but how did he get away?I'm really curious about that.
- Metathron

Zwierz
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Zwierz » 02 Dec 2006, 01:10

1.Who was Raelag before he became a demon lord ?
2. Are there still plans on releasing the full story of HV univers in some form of encyklopedia?
3.Will Jeff Spock still work on m&m? :devil:

Elvin
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Elvin » 02 Dec 2006, 01:37

He probably was a dark elf from the soulscar clan but there is no confirmation on that-just hints from people he knew and the worship of Malassa.I believe the rite of true nature just cleansed him of the power sovereign had bestowed upon him as well as his taint.He just put away his red armor and pursued again the magic route.
Still,as a dark elf how could he be an agent in griffin lands?Did he have help from Biara?Or could he be as stealthy on his own with magic assistance?
But how could Biara come and go from Sheogh to the empire?
- Metathron

Kareeah Indaga
Archlich
Archlich

Unread postby Kareeah Indaga » 02 Dec 2006, 02:05

How did Freyda come back in the expansion when she died in the original?

Why didn’t Isabel try to send someone to the Dwarves at the beginning of Campaign 1? Elves and mages they gave reasons for not sending anyone, and still she sent someone to each of them anyway, why not the little bearded fellows as well?

(And two questions for here: 1.) Is there a limit to the number of questions we can ask? And 2.) Can I make an unofficial thread for the sarcastic questions? I want to ask about the random spell-casting during cut-scenes but that would probably be inappropriate. :D)

Angelspit
CH Founder
CH Founder

Unread postby Angelspit » 02 Dec 2006, 03:43

Ask all the questions you want. I might not use them all, but we need a good list to keep our Ubisoft friends busy.

Gnoll_Mage
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby Gnoll_Mage » 02 Dec 2006, 18:04

2. Are there still plans on releasing the full story of HV univers in some form of encyklopedia?
I've been waiting for months for the mightandmagic.com site to update their encyclopedia / map / lore... what's happening with it?

arturchix
Titan
Titan

Unread postby arturchix » 02 Dec 2006, 18:49

Gnoll_Mage wrote:
I've been waiting for months for the mightandmagic.com site to update their encyclopedia / map / lore... what's happening with it?
Very good point - it seems they've forgot that it actually exists, at least the lore part.

My question is quite obvious - Are you guys already writing some stuff for MM10? :D

Return to “Heroes V-VI”