Tracy Iwata - Giving Away

Discussions about the latest news in the Might and Magic community.
{CH}ArticleBot
CH News Reporter
CH News Reporter

Tracy Iwata - Giving Away

Unread postby {CH}ArticleBot » 09 Dec 2022, 19:36

Hi Celestial Heavens,

I figure your community is still active and you may know someone interested in this.

I am giving away my old collection of Heroes and Might and Magic games. These are my copies of the games from being part of the team, they have full contents with original packaging. The weight of all the games is about 13lbs, I have yet to find a box to ship them all in so that will add to the weight total. The games are free but they are heavy (especially the compendium). I live in California, so anyone residing in the USA would be great to keep the cost of shipping down. If anyone is local to zip code 91320 you can pick these up for free!

If there is interest, please send me the destination zip code and city of the recipient so that I can get a shipping estimate, or if someone is picking up that would be ideal.

Photo of the games pasted to message.

Thanks!
Tracy Iwata

Update:
Alex will receive the collection, confirmed by Tracy. Offer closed. The first one was the choosen. ;)

Read full article...
CH First Mechanized Brigade - Newspapers Lieutenant
Submit Map | Maps | Walkthroughs | Downloads

morgoth
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Re: Tracy Iwata - Giving Away

Unread postby morgoth » 11 Dec 2022, 02:17

Hi,
My mom lives in Pasadena, which is only an hour away from Tracy. How do I get into contact with her regarding the pickup?
Thank you kindly!
Alex

Dakart
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Dakart » 11 Dec 2022, 05:58

What a lovely and poignant thing to do. Thank you, Tracy - for everything.

MadMax
Swordsman
Swordsman

Unread postby MadMax » 11 Dec 2022, 20:02

Oh my... With those games, my collection would be complete, I would have all Heroes games and all Might and Magic games... I mean, I would gladly pay for shipping for it to ship it all the way to Sweden...
"By the power of Zelas!"

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 11 Dec 2022, 20:42

Offer closed, as per info from Tracy, Alex will be receiving them.

Max, you were too late. :tongue:
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

morgoth
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby morgoth » 21 Dec 2022, 04:13

As a coda,
I wanted to share that I picked up the items above from Tracy the other day, and expressed my sincere appreciation for her kindness and generosity. I will give her collection a loving home.
She even passed along a Christmas card with a cool little illustration she did by hand!
Thanks again Tracy (and Celestial Heavens for brokering)!
Best,
Alex

MadMax
Swordsman
Swordsman

Unread postby MadMax » 23 Dec 2022, 19:34

morgoth wrote: 21 Dec 2022, 04:13 As a coda,
I wanted to share that I picked up the items above from Tracy the other day, and expressed my sincere appreciation for her kindness and generosity. I will give her collection a loving home.
She even passed along a Christmas card with a cool little illustration she did by hand!
Thanks again Tracy (and Celestial Heavens for brokering)!
Best,
Alex
I am so jealous of you right now. Congratulations! Would you mind sharing the illustration with us? :D

Return to “News”