Celestial Heavens YouTube Channel

Discussions about the latest news in the Might and Magic community.
{CH}ArticleBot
CH News Reporter
CH News Reporter

Celestial Heavens YouTube Channel

Unread postby {CH}ArticleBot » 29 Aug 2020, 11:21

https://www.youtube.com/embed/TZr9uz7Qjq4

What do you think will be our first video? What sort of videos would you like to see on our Celestial Heavens YouTube?
Read full article...
CH First Mechanized Brigade - Newspapers Lieutenant
Submit Map | Maps | Walkthroughs | Downloads

JSE
CH Staff
CH Staff

Re: Celestial Heavens YouTube Channel

Unread postby JSE » 29 Aug 2020, 20:49

Really cool video! The dragon looks impressive!

I would like to see video interviews with key developers of the original series (Heroes 1-4 and M&M 1-9): JVC, Greg Fulton, Keith Francart, James Dickinson, Bryan Farina, Tim Lang, Paul Rattner, some of the amazing artists etc.

We've had these sorts of interviews before, but we definitely need more. CH could do a whole series of these -- something along the lines of "Might and Magic Origins" maybe. :)
Last edited by JSE on 29 Aug 2020, 23:38, edited 1 time in total.

MadMax
Swordsman
Swordsman

Unread postby MadMax » 30 Aug 2020, 17:18

JSE wrote:Really cool video! The dragon looks impressive!

I would like to see video interviews with key developers of the original series (Heroes 1-4 and M&M 1-9): JVC, Greg Fulton, Keith Francart, James Dickinson, Bryan Farina, Tim Lang, Paul Rattner, some of the amazing artists etc.

We've had these sorts of interviews before, but we definitely need more. CH could do a whole series of these -- something along the lines of "Might and Magic Origins" maybe. :)
At least one of these will be made real in our first interview, you will know which if you just surf the web a bit. Will work on the others too, I promise. I want to get Paul Anthony Romero as well, I think I got his green light for it too! :D

JSE
CH Staff
CH Staff

Unread postby JSE » 31 Aug 2020, 01:33

Fantastic.

An interview with Paul Romero and/or Rob King would be great, too. The only reason I didn't mention them is because they're basically the only people left of the original team who have worked on the more recent games.

And I'm looking forward to the one that's already planned. I think I found out who it is. :)

Return to “News”