Can`t do it!

Official forum of the Wake of Gods mod to Heroes of Might and Magic III.
Dread Knight
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Can`t do it!

Unread postby Dread Knight » 03 Nov 2006, 22:23

Hello everyone,I have a problem.In one Campaign or map ,I don`t rememeber perfectly but it was very evil-I had one One OnE ONE PEASANT and i have ta fight a pack of Crusaders to continue.There were some Monks too but the just said me that God will help me or something like that.Now i want to install the WoG and the first thing which i want to do is that.Please Help me. :baby: :disagree: 8|
Enjoy playing Heroes 3 Complete and like Cars

EDN
Scout
Scout

Unread postby EDN » 04 Nov 2006, 00:35

First you have to come to the place where the crusaders tell you to wait, from there walk over to the other hero you can reach. He want you to tell him something (choose between monks and crusaders and stuff) then choose crusaders. The hero will dissapair and a pikeman will be left, go back to the crusaders. On the way the peasant will "get tired" and be ignoring. When "your father" tell you to leave him, leave him where the crusaders tells you to wait. Then you go hiding in your farming place thing (with all the grass stuff, can't find english word for it). Wait 1 day, the crusaders will take your peasant to the other farming place thing and then you can pass. After that... just go on and try to find out the things, it is a LOT of scripts so the whole story is going on that. Believe me, the first is the easiest B-)

Dread Knight
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Dread Knight » 04 Nov 2006, 08:10

Thanks man i was just despareted. :hail:

Dread Knight
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Dread Knight » 04 Nov 2006, 08:12

Desparate,sorry :creative: :D

EDN
Scout
Scout

Unread postby EDN » 04 Nov 2006, 10:15

You're welcome, took me 2 days to finish that champaign :)

Return to “Wake of Gods”