I'm sure this has been said but....

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
GrowlingDog
Super Peasant
Super Peasant

I'm sure this has been said but....

Unread postby GrowlingDog » 10 Oct 2006, 12:46

Just a quick one for Ubi i guess. Am i the only one that finds it very annoying when trying to get one of my stacks to strike an enemy from a certain angle or position but can't seem to get the arrow to come up in that position, usually the spot i am already in? I know this probably doesn't even deserve a post of its own but hey, I'm a hero of the round table, well at least according to the banner at the top of this page. Or does that mean that the heroes will look at what us humble plebs have to say and then will decide whether it is worthy of a response? either way, i bow very low and humbily before you for a response my Kings, Lords, Knights, you guys in charge. "Ooooh, I didn't know we had a king. I thought we were part of an autonomous collective..." (Monty Python, If Al Queda watched it, i find it hard to believe they wouldn't laugh just a little) Sorry for the banter. :-D

Sathasarus
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

yo

Unread postby Sathasarus » 10 Oct 2006, 14:03

u can move the camera around to any angle to make it easier

GrowlingDog
Super Peasant
Super Peasant

Unread postby GrowlingDog » 10 Oct 2006, 14:07

Yea i tried that and your rite but i shouldn't have to should i?

Othmaar
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Othmaar » 10 Oct 2006, 14:09

I'm a hero of the round table, well at least according to the banner at the top of this page
Actually ... if you look under your name, you are a peasant :tonguehands:
O.

GrowlingDog
Super Peasant
Super Peasant

Unread postby GrowlingDog » 10 Oct 2006, 14:13

Yes just as i suspected, this is a Dictatorship. Still, if this is what it is to be a peasant then some one is doing a very good job indeed hey?

DaemianLucifer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Re: I'm sure this has been said but....

Unread postby DaemianLucifer » 10 Oct 2006, 14:31

GrowlingDog wrote:Just a quick one for Ubi i guess. Am i the only one that finds it very annoying when trying to get one of my stacks to strike an enemy from a certain angle or position but can't seem to get the arrow to come up in that position, usually the spot i am already in?
Thats the marvel of (bad) 3D for you.Its pretty,but damn annoying.And considering that we already had good 3D years back,its a shame this one is so bad.
GrowlingDog wrote: I know this probably doesn't even deserve a post of its own but hey, I'm a hero of the round table, well at least according to the banner at the top of this page. Or does that mean that the heroes will look at what us humble plebs have to say and then will decide whether it is worthy of a response? either way, i bow very low and humbily before you for a response my Kings, Lords, Knights, you guys in charge. "Ooooh, I didn't know we had a king. I thought we were part of an autonomous collective..." (Monty Python, If Al Queda watched it, i find it hard to believe they wouldn't laugh just a little) Sorry for the banter. :-D
Actually,if you didnt notice,its the looping leprechauns that run this place.But shh...If you say that out loud,you may simply perish :devious:

Mytical
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Mytical » 10 Oct 2006, 14:33

Nah the titles are just for fun more then anything, each individual decides if they want to reply or not :). As for annoying, yes not being able to attack from where you are already standing is annoying. Only time it is good I would say is for champions/paladins (get that jousting bonus). Can become even more annoying if you want to take down a specific creature but you've got it surrounded and no place for you to move that unit too. If I move my camera it sits there for minutes...as if..you want me to do WHAT? Then it moves a little, then it decided to jump, then when I try to move it back I rinse and repeat. My computer has just a little above the recommended specs though.
Warning, may cause confusion, blindness, raising of eybrows, and insanity. Image

GrowlingDog
Super Peasant
Super Peasant

Unread postby GrowlingDog » 10 Oct 2006, 14:40

Hahahaha, are you listening to this Ubisoft? This surely is something that can be rectified reasonably easy so please, no resolutions, no sanctions, just fix it. Sorry, had the news on in the back ground and the power or lack there of, of the UN just got to me (i guess the news does get in hey?)

DaemianLucifer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby DaemianLucifer » 10 Oct 2006, 14:43

GrowlingDog wrote:Hahahaha, are you listening to this Ubisoft? This surely is something that can be rectified reasonably easy so please, no resolutions, no sanctions, just fix it.
Unfortunatelly,thats not gonna happen.Ubisoft is a very good bussiness company.That,unfortunatelly,means that its products are mostly forgetable,but people still keep buying them,thus giving the reason for ubi to continue without changing anything.The most you can do is hope that theyll make a good game,because it does happen from time to time.But thats all.Other than that,your powerless.
GrowlingDog wrote: Sorry, had the news on in the back ground and the power or lack there of, of the UN just got to me (i guess the news does get in hey?)
Next time put daily show in the background and youll sound much better :D

GrowlingDog
Super Peasant
Super Peasant

Unread postby GrowlingDog » 10 Oct 2006, 14:49

The Daily Show, is that the guy on CNN that takes the piss out of... well anyone? I love him. Not us much as Kim Jong Il though, i mean that guy just loves his people so much, he wants them to go to nuclear war against.....well, everyone?

Mytical
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Mytical » 10 Oct 2006, 14:53

No daily show is on Comedy Central and stars John Stewart (or however he spells his name). It is hillarious.
Warning, may cause confusion, blindness, raising of eybrows, and insanity. Image

GrowlingDog
Super Peasant
Super Peasant

Unread postby GrowlingDog » 10 Oct 2006, 14:56

Yea that's his name. he used to be on CNN for about 30 minutes a week. Obviously he's gone up/ down in the world (depending what angle your looking from)

joerginger
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby joerginger » 10 Oct 2006, 22:06

GrowlingDog wrote:Yea that's his name. he used to be on CNN for about 30 minutes a week. Obviously he's gone up/ down in the world (depending what angle your looking from)
He's still on CNN - CNN Europe, that is. Apart from downloading the episodes, that's the only way to watch the show in the Old World. I wish they'd also show the Colbert Report. ;)

Return to “Heroes V-VI”