A Dawn of war (RPG Forum)

Light-hearted discussions, forum games and anything that doesn't fit into the other forums.
Tech Corner - Firewalls, AV etc. - Report Bugs - Board Rules
gravyluvr
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby gravyluvr » 19 Sep 2006, 20:46

Arghla... Couldn't help noticing your eye for detail on our duties. I'd be wondering if you have such great detail on the walls and statues of the arena. I hope to use my great dexterity and aerobatic skills to out manuever my foes.

Also, I never actually sleep in a bunk so I prefer to while away in a tree, keeping watches for other's habits and nightly doings.

My former profession leaves me little need for sleep.

Arghla? Might I offer you a wager or bribe to give me time alone in the arena?
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
If I were a flower, I'd be a really big flame-throwing flower with five heads.

vhilhu
Druid
Druid

Unread postby vhilhu » 19 Sep 2006, 20:53

ill search the building for Rats. i want to fight!

asandir
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby asandir » 20 Sep 2006, 01:22

I wander over to Milla's slave, and start talking shop, recognising a thief by his smell from a mile away .... name's Stefur Anlus, master thief in training
Human madness is the howl of a child with a shattered heart.

Mytical
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Mytical » 20 Sep 2006, 05:04

Early the next morning you are all rudely awakend and hustled out to the entrance that the participants use to enter. Arghla seems a bit antsy, very odd seeing as he has probably done this dozens of times. He is even dressed in polished armor, and appears to be trying to square his shoulders and puff out his chest. This would normally be an imposing sight, for he seems a grizzled warrior, but in this setting it just seems comical. After a few minutes he bellows out.."Attention!" he eyes all of you, and when some don't quite move fast enough.."I said pay attention ye soft sods! Introducing her ladyship Sheavi Silverleaf, queen of the Woodelves, and special guest speaker at this years Tournament."

Moving gracefully into sight is a woman who seems made more of etheral then solid. Rather petite, even for an elf, she barely stands taller then Arghla. Shiny silver hair falls down her back, seeming to be almost living waves of silver. Her eyes are glimmering and twinkling, seeming to be made of silver as well. Unlike some elves, age shows on her, so she must be very ancient indeed. Whisps of grey are mixed into her hair, and she walks with help of two individuals. Both are human. One is a red haired female, with odd white eyes. Very beautiful, but you notice a look of worry on her face. The other is a very average looking male, average build wearing a nasty looking sword at his side. It is a slow proceeding, but eventually they are standing in front of you.

As the elf is prepairing to speak, you hear a tremendous roar, and a huge shadow passes overhead. Then another, and then yet another. You look up, and above you is dozens and dozens of dragons. All of them Gold, Silver, or Bronze. What is more is, they don't seem to friendly. The male looks up and seems to be worried about something, and says something in a very odd tongue to the woman. She brings out a little sphere and whispers something to it and throws it on the ground. Before anybody can do anything the sphere enlarges and wraps arround all of the people arround them. (Ooc: for sake of this you were all near/by each other). You feel dizzy, then the last thing you see is a red haired elf diving for your sphere. This female elf seemed to come from nowhere.

Darkness :

A strong sense of nausea. Pain, then..light. You all start to stir, and in short time you notice..you are not in Dunbar anymore. All arround you is rock, you seem to be in a cave of some sort. There is an exit, but there is also another cave attached to this one. From the attached cave there is the smell of sulfer, and a soft rumbling sound. You have no idea where you are, or why you are here. Maybe it was the sphere...there also happens to be that weird female elf. She is sobbing and hiding her face in her hands. All you can hear from her is..."All my fault..it's all my fault..."
Warning, may cause confusion, blindness, raising of eybrows, and insanity. Image

DaemianLucifer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby DaemianLucifer » 20 Sep 2006, 06:22

I aproach the elf and say:"Sunrunner,do you know where the hell we are?What do you mean its your fault?You predicted this,didnt you?"

Mytical
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Mytical » 20 Sep 2006, 06:27

The elf sobs "No, you all are not supposed to be here. All my fault you are. This was meant for me, I am to blame. I may have just doomed you all!"
Warning, may cause confusion, blindness, raising of eybrows, and insanity. Image

DaemianLucifer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby DaemianLucifer » 20 Sep 2006, 06:34

"Can you at least sense something?Like when we are,for example?"

I inspect the cave walls briefly to see if theres anything peculiar.

Mytical
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Mytical » 20 Sep 2006, 06:44

She shakes her head sadly. "It's all wrong. Everything. My vision, it's wrong. We arn't supposed to be here. I...I havn't even been born yet here. I can't see here. I am so sorry to get you all into this mess."

The cave you are in is nothing special. Just an ordinary cave. The same can not be said about the veiw from the entrance to this cave, or the cave attached. The entrance to this cave leads to what seems to be a cliff. And from the attached cave there is a feeling of a menacing pressence, and there is heat eminating from that cave. It glows with a strange redish tint.

asandir
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby asandir » 20 Sep 2006, 06:45

I start to press my magic brooch like a man possessed .... "Of course, Sunrunner shows up now, why not??" I mutter to myself

I move carefully down the tunnel towards the sulfur smelling cave, staying to the shadows, just to scout out what may be here .... very carefully

Mytical
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Mytical » 20 Sep 2006, 06:48

A very loud mechanical voice booms "I am sorry the party you are trying to reach is unavailable at this time. Please try again later" this echoes through the cave, and you hear ...something stirring.

asandir
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby asandir » 20 Sep 2006, 06:57

"this can't be good", I mutter, "perhaps I should look down the exit tunnel, instead."

Mytical
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Mytical » 20 Sep 2006, 07:10

You notice a robed figure talking to himself about something (ooc this would be DL's figure, sorry I'll let you all discribe yourself). As you near the other entrance Stefan the ground shakes a little, and then you hear ...loud snoring. Since I take it you decided to check the entrance of these..you notice something. There is only a small ledge outside..and NO GROUND. At all, you are floating in the air. A little far off you see several other floating rocks. One of which has a odd shaped pyramid, looks almost like a cone with flat sides.

DaemianLucifer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby DaemianLucifer » 20 Sep 2006, 07:14

"People,I suggest we leave now,before the dragon in that cave wakes up."

Without waiting for the rest,I take Sunrunners hand and pull her outside.
Mytical wrote:(ooc this would be DL's figure, sorry I'll let you all discribe yourself)
Yes I will.I high(cca 190cm)elf,slim,with long dark hair and piercing emerald green eyes.Dressed in an ordinary grey robe that envelopes me completely.

Mytical
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Mytical » 20 Sep 2006, 07:21

The drop is at least a mile straight down. No seeming way of getting down...or to any of the other floating rocks. The wind is howling outside. There seems to be a small area of calm right out from the entrance; however, with no logical reason for there to be.

DaemianLucifer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby DaemianLucifer » 20 Sep 2006, 07:51

I walk back to the group and say:"Great,we are trapped in a floating mountain,years,maybe even centuries in the past.And there is a dragon in a cave besides us.Any of you guys know anything about these floating mountains?Any of the clerics knows something about the magic at work here?"

asandir
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby asandir » 20 Sep 2006, 08:00

well, the name's Stefur Anlus, but Stefan will do i guess

medium height, nondescript but guileless appearance, wearing light leather armour (well worn in) dark grey cloak, wavy shoulder-length black hair, lightly tanned skin

dagger at the right hip, short sword at the left, and what lookslike a sack attached (firmly) to my belt

"and your name, friend elf?" I ask (OOC - to DL), "Nice to meet you Sunrunner, I have here a brooch of Lastrius's and was wondering if you care to enlighten us as to why you would run away from your 'family?'"

Mytical
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Mytical » 20 Sep 2006, 08:07

She sort of blushes, then looks back at the fiery cave. "Perhaps we should figure out how to get out of our current prediciment first?? Somebody mentioned a dragon, and I don't want to be arround if it wakes up!"

DaemianLucifer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby DaemianLucifer » 20 Sep 2006, 08:07

"The names Lucifer.Daemian Lucifer."

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 20 Sep 2006, 12:09

"I am Kero the Swift, a wandering Monk. Perhaps Sunrunner was some spell that could help with our predicament?"

Medium build (1,75), long raven hair worked into a braid, dark foreboding eyes. Dresses simple in a grey robe. Has a pair of kamas attached to his belt.
Disclaimer: May contain sarcasm!
I have never faked a sarcasm in my entire life. - ???
"With ABC deleting dynamite gags from cartoons, do you find that your children are using explosives less frequently?" — Mark LoPresti

Alt-0128: €

Mytical
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Mytical » 20 Sep 2006, 12:13

Sunrunner hangs her head "For some reason here..my powers as poor as they were, don't work at all. Maybe it's that I have yet to be born in this when. I don't know. All I do know is, I don't like it here..."

Return to “Campfire”