Gold/Resource cheat

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
Skull
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Gold/Resource cheat

Unread postby Skull » 21 Aug 2006, 12:58

Hey all,
I am looking to play against Heroic, but the fun gets killed because it takes to long to build up strong to compete with the ever so cheating computer. So the only way to balance this must be to start of with a good amount of resources, maybe 50 of each + 50.000 gold. Problem is now that I havent seen any editor out there that actually gives a fixed amount of resources, only unlimited resources, and that kinda kills the fun of the game again. So back to basic, where can I find something that can cover my needs.

stijn
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby stijn » 21 Aug 2006, 13:04

when i play on hard/herioc, i usually stop playing after about 7 weeks. the ai only gives trouble during the first 5/6 weeks, if you manage to survive those weeks, you've practically won, so there's little point in playing any further imho

LordErtz
Demon
Demon

Unread postby LordErtz » 21 Aug 2006, 13:24

ChinaBlue
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby ChinaBlue » 21 Aug 2006, 13:42

stijn wrote:so there's little point in playing any further imho
but there is! At the finale you get to see that awesome victory screen with the impressive 3D red dragon blasting fire behind your score, which is displayed in full detail and not to forget; your name all over the place in flashing lights! ;|

fiur
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby fiur » 21 Aug 2006, 14:23

ChinaBlue wrote:
stijn wrote:so there's little point in playing any further imho
but there is! At the finale you get to see that awesome victory screen with the impressive 3D red dragon blasting fire behind your score, which is displayed in full detail and not to forget; your name all over the place in flashing lights! ;|
Are U talking about Heroes V now...? I've several victories on heroic/hard
but never got that screen U're talking about.... I got that red dragon on heroes III but not in Heroes V
(yes I'm playing on the 1.2 patch).....????

ChinaBlue
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby ChinaBlue » 21 Aug 2006, 16:16

fiur wrote: I've several victories on heroic/hard but never got that screen U're talking about.... I got that red dragon on heroes III but not in Heroes V
Exactly, no 'part of the homm game' rewarding visuals and sense of accomplishment, so..i just felt a little sarcasm coming on.

asandir
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby asandir » 22 Aug 2006, 00:37

i could feel the sarcasm from a mile away chinablue, i think fiur missed it :D
Human madness is the howl of a child with a shattered heart.

Return to “Heroes V-VI”