Ubi sends survey

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
Campaigner
Vampire
Vampire

Unread postby Campaigner » 18 Aug 2006, 02:24

Angelspit wrote:
If you have played any of the following games, which ones have you enjoyed the most ? Please select up to 3 answers.
How many of you checked Heroes V in that list? I'm afraid I did not... :S
TRAITOR! And you dare to show your face around here??? :mad:

Just kidding, I understand you. I didn't select Heroes V either :p

So, what did everybody choose? Lets type it here for all to see.

Favorite games: Diablo II, Galactic Civilizations II and WarCraft III
What would you like to see modded? Spells and maps

What was the more interesting questions now..?

King Imp
Swordsman
Swordsman

Unread postby King Imp » 18 Aug 2006, 05:11

ChinaBlue wrote: Among the following list, what are the elements you would like to be able to customize or see modified by others? Please select up to 2 answers.
Spells
Heroes’ Skills
Maps
Heroes’ Design
Interface
Creatures

This one worried me the most. Seeing as they relied on the fans to make the manual for them, I read this question as them wanting to know what else they would like us to see the fans fix instead of doing it themselves. Not good if that's true.

As for what 3 games I checked that I enjoyed the most, I picked Civilization 4, Disciples 2, and Heroes 5.
To be honest, those were the only 3 on that list that I have actually played.

DaemianLucifer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby DaemianLucifer » 18 Aug 2006, 11:28

I didnt check HV.I checked civIV,galcivII and BGII.

LordErtz
Demon
Demon

Unread postby LordErtz » 18 Aug 2006, 13:41

I put I'd like to be able to change maps and creatures, I think. The creatures are mostly boring. :-D

Angelspit
CH Founder
CH Founder

Unread postby Angelspit » 18 Aug 2006, 13:45

I had more fun with Civilization 4 (which I can play with my girlfriend), Warcraft 3 (which I used to play with co-workers on laptops) and Baldur's Gate 2 (I mean, what an epic game!).

Caradoc
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Caradoc » 18 Aug 2006, 17:56

Angelspit wrote:I had more fun with Civilization 4 (which I can play with my girlfriend), Warcraft 3 (which I used to play with co-workers on laptops) and Baldur's Gate 2 (I mean, what an epic game!).
I did have Heroes V in the top 3, because I have not played others besides CIV and BG2. It would not be in my top 10 overall, at least in its current state.

The survey, though, was a good one. It seemed aimed at understanding what people like and dislike and the choices offered were pretty sharp. I dis the marketing group so often, I thought I'd praise them a bit for a change.

And Angelspit, I wish I had a girlfriend like that...
Before you criticize someone, first walk a mile in their shoes. If they get mad, you'll be a mile away. And you'll have their shoes.

Angelspit
CH Founder
CH Founder

Unread postby Angelspit » 18 Aug 2006, 18:22

My girlfriend was even the one who suggested we resumed that Civ 4 game once. She plays a very peaceful game and focus on improvements and research, which at least is a viable strategy in Civ with a good starting position. I feel like a Knight when I come to her rescue with my army. :proud:

SirGalrim
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby SirGalrim » 18 Aug 2006, 22:49

I "voted" just the same as Angelspit :) Altough not nearly for the samme reasons.. :S

Civ4
BG2
WC3

Some of the best games there is!

I agree with Caradoc, I think it was a fairly good survey. Seen a lot of bad ones. :)
"Never seen you. I don't even know your name. But still I belive.. That you are gonna save me!"
- juveth.no

Return to “Heroes V-VI”