MOD: Sev. (updated) 1.2

Mods and development for mods. Including WoG & Equilibris (RU) subforums.
Sir_Toejam
Nightmare
Nightmare

Unread postby Sir_Toejam » 04 Aug 2006, 12:11

Forward going I think that it would be wise for all PAK files to be zipped for distribution. It seems silly to zip a zip file, but it will prevent people from having to rename files.
workin on it.

:)

I'm planning to include a smallish screenshot (if appropriate), and a readme text file with each mod, then zip 'em all up in one file.

that should fix the confusion, and make things a bit easier to recognize and organize after folks have dl them as well.

I suspect I will work on it this wknd, and have them repacked by monday.

I might play around with how the mod page looks too. we'll see how ammenable the code is to raw tweakage.

I'd go faster, but I'm right in the middle of the 4th campaign. hard to tear myself away....

LindaG
Scout
Scout

Unread postby LindaG » 04 Aug 2006, 12:40

Sir_Toejam wrote:...
I'd go faster, but I'm right in the middle of the 4th campaign. hard to tear myself away....
Haha. You must keep your priorities. :D I will wait patiently for your update.

Sir_Toejam
Nightmare
Nightmare

Unread postby Sir_Toejam » 16 Aug 2006, 23:37

It's done, BTW.

Now I'm making a little table with screenies out of the list that's on the mod page. should be done tommorrow.

LindaG
Scout
Scout

Unread postby LindaG » 17 Aug 2006, 00:29

Sir_Toejam wrote:It's done, BTW.

Now I'm making a little table with screenies out of the list that's on the mod page. should be done tommorrow.
That's great. Thank you for all your hard work. :-D
What is the easiest way to download it?

ZireX
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby ZireX » 25 Sep 2006, 10:41

Great job!It's really nice to have it.Although is there any way that the mod gives the range of monsters only with the neutral creatures and not with heroes and town?It may be stupid but I can't see the enemy creature with few and 1-4 8| I preffer only with few sev ...But with the neutral stacks it's great :)

sheyan
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby sheyan » 17 Oct 2006, 11:09

hi
i 'm a new player but i play heroes since the first one , i have installed mod manager to dl those pack but it doesn't function when i satrt heroes 5 in the heroes data with the EMM it taold me that there are a problem with heroe and this program have to be close, i don't understand, explain me please, i play with the french server.

thanx you

Truth
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Sev for HOMM5 version 1.05/1.5

Unread postby Truth » 24 Jul 2007, 20:06

Sev does not seem to work for the newest version 1.05/1.5. I was hoping there was a simple way I could fix this, or it would be awesome if theGryphon could update it.

Thank you.

Return to “Modcrafting Guild”