Fall of the King

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
Bronwin
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Fall of the King

Unread postby Bronwin » 16 Aug 2006, 17:07

I just completed fall of the King. I chose to end the campaign ane not develob the heroes beyond about 22. Was this a mistake? Do the characters show up in later games so that you want to max out their levels before continuing?

Grumpy Old Wizard
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Grumpy Old Wizard » 16 Aug 2006, 18:12

It is best to always develop your main heroe to the max. I did not develop Godric much and when he entered the mage campaign there was still enough experience points to max both him and the mage on the map he joined on. You should still be fine.

GOW

Ketzal
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby Ketzal » 16 Aug 2006, 19:12

There are some supporting characters throughout the campaigns that are very important to level up.

I would say that it is most important to level up the secondary heros in the Dungeon and Sylvan campaigns.

I think that Godric is the only secondary hero that you get to use again in a different campain.

stijn
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby stijn » 17 Aug 2006, 22:29

about godric, in the first inferno mission, what happens if you beat godric? it'll take quite some time to build up enough troops (the peasants make sure you have enough gold at any time), but i'm curious to see what happens :-D

sylvanllewelyn
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby sylvanllewelyn » 17 Aug 2006, 23:58

You could try to beat Godric I guess, but I don't think that's possible. He starts out with an unholy mass of armies. What *is* interesting is that it might be possible to beat Veyer if you get in some lucky strikes at oppertune moments, which I didn't (and didn't insist upon).

stijn
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby stijn » 18 Aug 2006, 09:55

why not? afaik there isn't any time limit, and you could take all the time in the world to get 50*7=350 elves, 50*9=450 archers and 50*22=1100 peasants. the peasants will make sure you have enough money to buy the other troops. you'll only need a whole lot patience ;)

Ketzal
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby Ketzal » 18 Aug 2006, 13:45

I cheated once to see what would happen, but there was nothing special. Just a lot of exp (capped to level 10).

stijn
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby stijn » 18 Aug 2006, 14:02

o ok. thnx for saving me a whole lot of time :D

Return to “Heroes V-VI”