Feedback to CH M&M guides

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
FantoMaxJM
War Dancer
War Dancer

Feedback to CH M&M guides

Unread postby FantoMaxJM » 10 Jan 2006, 23:34

Je-hey!!! :-D
This MM6 patch works!!! :hoo: Magnificent! I bought the game when it was released, tried to play it, but never finished because of a bug (can´t remember exactly, but my heroes were something like 33 level at that point). Then nearly one year ago I noticed "CH guide for running Might & Magic in Windows XP" and decided to give the game another try. Everything went smooth, my heroes had gained 1 550 000 experience (latest update: 55 level), I had completed 33 quests (including all the promotion quests), but then: :( The game crashed everytime when I tried to enter in the Devil´s Outpost at Kriegspire to finish major important Council Quest! :S After that my motherboard exploded (the last day of guaranty heald up I guess..), but I was able to rescue MM6-saves just in case.. And now, it works! I can finally complete the game (+ get counterpart for my money) ;) Brilliant!
Ps. Those "XP running tips" would be great to see again.. :devious:

HodgePodge
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Re: Feedback to CH M&M guides

Unread postby HodgePodge » 11 Jan 2006, 03:36

JoniJM wrote:Je-hey!!! :-D
This MM6 patch works!!!

Ps. Those "XP running tips" would be great to see again.. :devious:
Of course, you've checked out the very first Sticky thread on this board, "MM FAQ/Walkthrough list" & the links found therein:

http://www.celestialheavens.com/forums/ ... c.php?t=27
Walk Softly & Respect All Life!

Click Here: Lords of War and Money … A Free & Fun Browser Game.

FantoMaxJM
War Dancer
War Dancer

Unread postby FantoMaxJM » 11 Jan 2006, 09:35

...Jep, that´s the place where I found the patch! ;) I didn´t write this post directly in there because of that "keep it short"-wish. I must have been under Blind spell :tired: , or then the link was added after my post, but anycase thanks for the information. Nice sarcastic touch btw, this rescued my morning.. :D *hehe* Ignore everyone! ;|

Return to “Might and Magic”