Worst game you have ever played

Because we play other games too.
Best Deals, MoM, Fanstratics
Caradoc
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Caradoc » 21 Jun 2006, 04:55

Try the "Jumping Spider" game here. http://www.for-children.com/
Before you criticize someone, first walk a mile in their shoes. If they get mad, you'll be a mile away. And you'll have their shoes.

asandir
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby asandir » 21 Jun 2006, 05:29

hey, that's like a brilliant game compared to Big Rigs .... at least it allows you to do what is says it does!!!

plus it has better graphics

DaemianLucifer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby DaemianLucifer » 21 Jun 2006, 10:34

stefan.urlus wrote:hey, that's like a brilliant game compared to Big Rigs .... at least it allows you to do what is says it does!!!

I dont think that big rigs has such messages as evolution is wrong and lets learn our islam :|

Marzhin
Pit Lord
Pit Lord

Unread postby Marzhin » 21 Jun 2006, 10:53

Worst game ever... Mmmmm...

No, really, I don't seem to recall any game THAT horrible...

Wait a minute.

Oh yes ! There is one. Actually I didn't buy it, it was bundled with my graphic card. That was Tomb Raider : the Angel of Darkness.

First level is supposed to be in Paris (but it only looks remotely like Paris, there isn't so many "Europe 2" posters on the walls in real life). You must climb a building, then jump across the streets to the next building. Great. I climb, cursing the horrible camera. When i'm on top, I take some steps backwards and prepare to run. I run and hit the "jump" button. Then I realize I was playing a Tomb Raider game : Lara only jumps a moment after you press the key...

A moment too late off course...

Then I deleted the game, buried it under an altar to the Great Old Ones and never played it again.

asandir
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby asandir » 22 Jun 2006, 01:08

I dont think that big rigs has such messages as evolution is wrong and lets learn our islam
point being??

ClownRoyal
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby ClownRoyal » 22 Jun 2006, 04:23

It seems many people in this thread are mainly PC-game players. Otherwise I would be surprised no one mentioned the absolute worst game ever made, for any platform: Superman 64. If you look it up, it should be one of the lowest-rated games by almost everyone.

Almost any game based on a cartoon series is pretty bad. Ren and Stimpy Veediots for the Game Boy was ridiculously awful.

I will also venture to say that most MMORPGs are pretty bad, simply because "community" is always a large part of the experience, and the internet community at large sucks, quite frankly. But in particular, I found EverQuest and World of Warcraft to not be as good as I was led to believe.

World of Warcraft was amazing...for the first 50 levels. The last 10 were boring enough to make me quit several characters. The only reason I kept playing was because my friends wanted me to, and because I really wanted to justify spending all that money on it. In the end though, World of Warcraft was just a huge disappointment to me, as a fanatical follower of Warcraft 2. I believe Blizzard had promised that the focus wouldn't be on guilds and raids and such, but that's basically what ended up happening anyway. Schedules for playing a game bother me. I work enough at work; no need to have a second job online as a virtual Orc.

Queen Hera
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby Queen Hera » 29 Jun 2006, 12:38

Hmmm. I can't just name one. But Maabus, The Psychotron, Dragon Lore II just to name a few.
It was so long ago I can't give a reason why.

george137
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby george137 » 29 Jun 2006, 16:00

DaemianLucifer wrote:
stefan.urlus wrote:hey, that's like a brilliant game compared to Big Rigs .... at least it allows you to do what is says it does!!!

I dont think that big rigs has such messages as evolution is wrong and lets learn our islam :|
After evolution is a lie my frontal lobe imploded. :rip:
But the game I enjoyed the least was CS simply because there was a guy in the game called "the ***" that stood in corner and said "1m 4 *****, 1m 4 *****...." censored for your sanity. :D

Rion
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Rion » 06 Jul 2006, 12:28

First I have to say that I never any other type of game than Strategy, but the worst game I ever played was Warrior Kings. Just like any other strategy game there is a minimap, but when you move the cursor in the top right of the screen, the you moves to left on the minimap, and when you move the cursor to the top left, on the minimap, you don't move to either right or left, but upwards. And then there is only campaign and multiplayer, no singleplayer.

Caradoc
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Caradoc » 07 Jul 2006, 17:52

Llefser wrote:
Icewind Dale was a big disappointment after Balder's Gate. There was no storyline to speak of, just endless hordes of the same monsters, the same repetitive battles. I found myself hoping that each level of each dungeon was the last. When you are hoping that a game will end sooner rather than later, then it is not a good game.
In defense of Icewind Dale, it was marketed as pure hack-and-slash and that's what it delivered. When I played, I was worn out from doing quests and yapping with NPCs. I just wanted to build a good party and kick some butt. Quite therapeutic.
Before you criticize someone, first walk a mile in their shoes. If they get mad, you'll be a mile away. And you'll have their shoes.

Omega_Destroyer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Omega_Destroyer » 08 Jul 2006, 04:11

Viewtiful Joe Red Hot Rumble is the worst I've played in awhile. I knew it got poor reviews when I bought it, but for $10 I figureed why not. There is just too much going on at one time and that makes it is extremely difficult to tell what the Heck is going on.

winterfate
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby winterfate » 03 Dec 2006, 05:04

Outpost 2. Don't even want to talk about it :-D.

-The Blight is approaching-

Aww, s***. Just did.

asandir
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby asandir » 04 Dec 2006, 02:46

In defense of Icewind Dale, it was marketed as pure hack-and-slash and that's what it delivered. When I played, I was worn out from doing quests and yapping with NPCs. I just wanted to build a good party and kick some butt. Quite therapeutic.
Indeed, it is a great game IMO, different from BG, but great in it's own right
Human madness is the howl of a child with a shattered heart.

Mike the Marauder
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Mike the Marauder » 04 Dec 2006, 04:12

I think it was called Arthurs Knights of the round table, 10 minutes and quit. Good thing it was a rental. Who can forget the ps2 classic Fantavision? i think...funny how you forget the names of the real bad ones....

asandir
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby asandir » 04 Dec 2006, 04:44

except for the absolute worst of the worst, they stay with me!

Mytical
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Mytical » 04 Dec 2006, 07:25

ET? Does that count? Or too old? Is their a negative rating? If not for this game there should have been an exception.
Warning, may cause confusion, blindness, raising of eybrows, and insanity. Image

asandir
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby asandir » 04 Dec 2006, 08:10

Anyone who claims that this game, or that game sucked, is probably correct, but read up on Big Rigs Over the Road Racing .... You're Winner!

Campaigner
Vampire
Vampire

Unread postby Campaigner » 04 Dec 2006, 08:28

Marzhin: LOL! You bought a Radeon 9700 Pro? I did and I gotted Tomb Raider: Angel of Darkness and Rainbow Six 3. Never touched the CDs.

Maybe we should say what game was the worst on each and every console and PC that we played?

Mytical
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Mytical » 04 Dec 2006, 08:38

Well I did read up on Big Rig, and still have to give my nod to ET. Think there is a landfill somewhere out there with JUST ET games because it was the worse of the games ever made from a movie. And you know how big of stinkers those can be.
Warning, may cause confusion, blindness, raising of eybrows, and insanity. Image

asandir
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby asandir » 04 Dec 2006, 08:41

Oh my yes .... it must take some serious .... .... um .... .... skill? to make some of the truly crap games out there

Return to “Hall of the Heretics”