Lastest artifact mod and install description?

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
reynaert
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby reynaert » 18 Jun 2006, 20:58

shouting 'ban' isn't exactly user-friendly attitude. If people haven't mastered the full power of the english Language, t'is nothing to be punished for.

Anyway, 'nough interference.

but anyway. I've been playing 1.1 (european standard version) since whenever the patch came out, and I don't have any description-lacking artifacts anymore.
On the other hand, I wish I had never seen descriptionless artifacts in the first place :(

Wombatfeatures
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Wombatfeatures » 20 Jun 2006, 18:30

I installed the patch after the artefacts mod and I'm still missing descriptions for the Ring of Celerity and Windstrider boots. Do I need to reinstall the game, patch it, then mod it, or is the mod based on the bugged version and hence won't ever fix the problem as it overwrites the working (i.e - patched) version with the bugged (i.e - non-patched) one?

Hope that makes sense??!! 8|

asandir
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby asandir » 21 Jun 2006, 02:32

shouting 'ban' isn't exactly user-friendly attitude. If people haven't mastered the full power of the english Language, t'is nothing to be punished for.
i don't think it was for not mastering the intricacies of the english language, but more that fact that he seems to have more than mastered rudeness and coarse language

i was quite taken aback by skull's second post .... and i think GC should take a bow for not banning him immediately, but should perhaps reconsider that decision in light of skull's subsequent posts

playforfun
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby playforfun » 21 Jun 2006, 03:40

Not that I appreciate any arrogant behaviour but a ban is imo a bit too harsh for the present case. :) He has already been criticized by a few righteous guys here and pehraps that will be enough punishment?

asandir
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby asandir » 21 Jun 2006, 03:43

well if he can moderate his own behaviour, perhaps ....

Caradoc
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Caradoc » 21 Jun 2006, 04:32

This is a matter for our good moderator to handle and not deserving of all these other posts. (Including this one. Ulp.)
Before you criticize someone, first walk a mile in their shoes. If they get mad, you'll be a mile away. And you'll have their shoes.

Return to “Heroes V-VI”