...modloader or mod manager - whoever calls it...

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
CATMAN
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

...modloader or mod manager - whoever calls it...

Unread postby CATMAN » 08 Mar 2023, 22:55

... for some games that also do not support mods, such as CoC or VCMI, they screwed their full support, so much so that they can be connected by simply dropping them into a folder, without prescribing anywhere with their hands. Modders, with different points of view, could independently create elements...

herrylauu
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Re: ...modloader or mod manager - whoever calls it...

Unread postby herrylauu » 21 Apr 2023, 01:58

CATMAN wrote: 08 Mar 2023, 22:55 ... for some games that also do not support mods, such as CoC or VCMI, they screwed their full support, so much so that they can be connected by simply dropping them into a folder, without prescribing anywhere with their hands. Modders, with different points of view, could independently create elements...
stumble guys lolbeans
Thanks for sharing this

kalyl
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby kalyl » 20 Dec 2023, 03:51

CATMAN wrote: 08 Mar 2023, 22:55 ... for some games that also do not support mods, such as CoC or VCMI, theygeometry dash screwed their full support, so much so that they can be connected by simply dropping them into a folder, without prescribing anywhere with their hands. Modders, with different points of view, could independently create elements...
In cases where a game lacks official modding tools or support, dedicated modding communities often emerge, and enthusiasts may use reverse engineering or other techniques to create modifications. This can involve creating unofficial tools, tweaking game files, or finding ways to integrate custom content.

vladimir-maestro
Genie
Genie

Unread postby vladimir-maestro » 23 Dec 2023, 18:19

i was planning to create something like that for mm games but got some difficulties with that.
plus mm engine got troubles: world reset every 1-2 years until that you will see no changes done.
You can contact me here:
maestro_mod@yahoo.com
vladud @ yandex.ru - preferred one
---
Site about MODs: http://www.mmgames.ru
---
if you wish to upload some materials for this site - let me know.

Return to “Might and Magic”