New Might and Magic Like Game Free on Android

Because we play other games too.
Best Deals, MoM, Fanstratics
omegatherion
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

New Might and Magic Like Game Free on Android

Unread postby omegatherion » 24 Sep 2019, 21:21

This game really look much like old might and magic games with skill system and gameplay.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... omsForlorn

KayBur
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Re: New Might and Magic Like Game Free on Android

Unread postby KayBur » 06 Jul 2021, 11:25

Sounds good, but I don't like copies of famous games. I don't like it when someone tries to make money on someone else's product. There would be some unique plot and gameplay here - it would be more interesting and not look like plagiarism.

jeff

Unread postby jeff » 07 Jul 2021, 13:03

KayBur wrote:Sounds good, but I don't like copies of famous games. I don't like it when someone tries to make money on someone else's product. There would be some unique plot and gameplay here - it would be more interesting and not look like plagiarism.
I agree that unauthorized copies that make money aren't cool. I believe UBI feels the same way and will step in if this game crosses the line. No company can let infringement of their copyrights stand without risking losing their rights. I have no sympathy for UBI and would like them to lose their ownership of the MM franchises, but unfortunately they are the owners and it's for them to decide on whether this game strikes too close to home. Now I have not looked into this to see if it is authorized by UBI; if so, then plagiarism of their own properties is often the name of the game many companies play.
Mala Ipsa Nova :bugsquash:

cjleeagain
Biclops
Biclops

Unread postby cjleeagain » 09 Jul 2021, 05:05

Jeff and KayBur, copyright is for expression, not the backend mechanics.

So if I create a game using H5's pretty complicated skill wheels, but I get my own artists to draw everything differently and use different words to describe skills and perks, it's ok even if it actually plays 100% like H5 and H5 gamers all swear it is identical to H5.

This game isn't a 'slavish copy' of MM. That makes a big difference.

That said, can you imagine someone taking all of H6 or H7's code, and just putting their own graphics?

It's probably easier to rip off a game by keeping the game engine and just change the pictures. In reality that doesn't happen, does it?

That's because the backend mechanics are never really so awesome that others want to copy in their entirety.
Writer and Janitor

Main Site: https://www.thezil.org
Twitter: https://twitter.com/OrganizationZil
My patreon page is https://www.patreon.com/zzo

KayBur
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby KayBur » 15 Jul 2021, 13:20

jeff wrote:
KayBur wrote:Sounds good, but I don't like copies of famous games. I don't like it when someone tries to make money on someone else's product. There would be some unique plot and gameplay here - it would be more interesting and not look like plagiarism.
I agree that unauthorized copies that make money aren't cool. I believe UBI feels the same way and will step in if this game crosses the line. No company can let infringement of their copyrights stand without risking losing their rights. I have no sympathy for UBI and would like them to lose their ownership of the MM franchises, but unfortunately they are the owners and it's for them to decide on whether this game strikes too close to home. Now I have not looked into this to see if it is authorized by UBI; if so, then plagiarism of their own properties is often the name of the game many companies play.
It reminds me of trying to make money without doing anything. Only this story does not work in 2021, when the computer games market is saturated with a mass of new products.

EthanWinters
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby EthanWinters » 10 Sep 2021, 07:05

omegatherion wrote:This game really look much like old might and magic games with skill system and gameplay.

Hey Omegatherion, Yeah, that was amazing but it didn't get that much love from RPG lovers which is sad. But I'd enjoyed it a lot. Best Game of Year 2020. BTW do you have any other game suggestions? Please let me know! Have a good day to all the readers.

KineMaster Mods

Regards: EthanWinters

Likiya
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Likiya » 27 Dec 2021, 10:06

EthanWinters wrote: 10 Sep 2021, 07:05BTW do you have any other game suggestions? Please let me know! Have a good day to all the readers.
If you are asking for turn-based strategy games then nulls clash, Clash Quest by Supercell, TeamFight Tactics & Legends of Runeterra by Riot Games are good games. Consider playing them.

LorraineHunt
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby LorraineHunt » 17 Jun 2022, 09:08

RogerEye1253 wrote: 04 Jun 2022, 05:00
omegatherion wrote: 24 Sep 2019, 21:21 This game really look much like old might and magic games with skill system and gameplay.

This is one of the best games I have ever playedSoul Knight Mod APK. Thank you so much.
this game is really good with old gameplay system and i like robar cuentas ff with modern system, nice graphics... both are very awesome

arshi
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby arshi » 30 Sep 2022, 08:35

The game is inspired from Might and Magic Heroes 6
Those Angel, Pit Lord, Hell Hounds, Marksmen, and Sentinels are from Heroes 6.
And there's Queen Catherine from Heroes 3. :) :-D

PhilosophicalProf
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby PhilosophicalProf » 04 May 2023, 07:04

It's exciting to see a new game that captures the essence of the classic Might and Magic franchise. It sounds like the developers have done a great job in creating a game that not only resembles the old games but also incorporates similar gameplay mechanics and a skill system. I'm sure fans of the series will be thrilled to try it out on Android for free.

3x67az
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby 3x67az » 02 Aug 2023, 02:43

Likiya wrote: 27 Dec 2021, 10:06
EthanWinters wrote: 10 Sep 2021, 07:05BTW do you have any other game suggestions? Please let me know! Have a good day to all the readers.
If you are asking for turn-based strategy games then Nulls clash, Clash Quest by Supercell, TeamFight Tactics & Legends of Runeterra, aero by Riot Games are good games. Consider playing them.
I have been playing all of these games now I got very bored lol

rockjonn
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby rockjonn » 08 Aug 2023, 19:13

arshi wrote: 30 Sep 2022, 08:35 The game is inspired from Might and Magic Heroes 6
Those Angel, Pit Lord, Hell Hounds, Marksmen, and Sentinels are from Heroes 6.
And there's Queen Catherine from Heroes 3. :) :-D
This game draws inspiration from Might and Magic Heroes 6, featuring iconic units like Angel, Pit Lord, Hell Hounds, Marksmen, Sentinels, and even a nod to Queen Catherine. A nostalgic journey for fans of the series

Return to “Hall of the Heretics”